Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

Jfk-cgk (jakarta) AA on Japan metal Q $750+

Jfk-cgk (jakarta) AA on Japan metal Q $750+

Old Nov 20, 2015, 7:54 am

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by Reikon
Thanks for the tip. Got SFO-JFK-NRT-SIN/CGK-NRT-JFK-SFO for $728 all AA numbers. Even with the Air Asia fare for SIN-CGK it comes out to just under 3 cpm. Added bonus of being able to stay at SIN instead of CGK.
What are your searches in Google Flights to bring this up? SFO-SIN or SFO-JFK as the first leg?
Old Nov 20, 2015, 4:13 pm

Originally Posted by ZKrunk
What are your searches in Google Flights to bring this up? SFO-SIN or SFO-JFK as the first leg?
Multi-city: SFO-JFK, JFK-SIN, CGK-JFK, JFK-SFO
Old Nov 23, 2015, 7:44 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Global Entry; United Premier Platinum [until 2017]; formerly US Airways Chairman's Preferred
Sample Dates Please?

Originally Posted by Reikon
Thanks for the tip. Got SFO-JFK-NRT-SIN/CGK-NRT-JFK-SFO for $728 all AA numbers. Even with the Air Asia fare for SIN-CGK it comes out to just under 3 cpm. Added bonus of being able to stay at SIN instead of CGK.
What were your dates, if you do not mind me asking? Thank you in advance!
Old Nov 24, 2015, 11:22 am

Programs: Many Affiliations: AA ExPlat, AA MM Gold Lifetime+, Hilton Diamond and such
I believe what has been previously written, AA flight numbers and Operated by JAL means "Marketed By American Airlines with a Codeshare of JAL." Even though it's branded an AA flight number, it's on JAL Metal. Booking in Q does only provide you with 30% of base miles.
https://www.aa.com/i18n/AAdvantage/e...ines/japan.jsp

Old Nov 24, 2015, 12:00 pm

Programs: AAdvantage EXP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by oldAGE
I believe what has been previously written, AA flight numbers and Operated by JAL means "Marketed By American Airlines with a Codeshare of JAL." Even though it's branded an AA flight number, it's on JAL Metal. Booking in Q does only provide you with 30% of base miles.
https://www.aa.com/i18n/AAdvantage/e...ines/japan.jsp

The link you posted clearly states "Earn elite-qualifying AAdvantage miles when you fly on Japan Airlines marketed and operated flights as well as Japan Airlines codeshare flights operated by other carriers including oneworld carriers and affiliates"

AA marketed flights/JAL codeshare earns based on the AA chart which would be 100%.
Old Nov 24, 2015, 5:48 pm

Programs: AA EXP
nerve been to cgk before, all flights arrive at 1am, is it safe to travel that late alone? TIA
Old Nov 24, 2015, 9:51 pm
formerly known as Tad's Broiled Steaks
Shangri-La Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by ILAZXFE
nerve been to cgk before, all flights arrive at 1am, is it safe to travel that late alone? TIA
My last five flights into CGK landed between midnight and 01:00. Never had issues with safety. The most annoying thing might be that some taxi touts will ask you about going downtown, but that's it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.