Reload this Page >

Ba/aa ams-hnl 3,2 cpm

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ba/aa ams-hnl 3,2 cpm

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2015, 3:24 pm

Programs: Star Alliance Gold (A3 Gold), Oneworld Emerald (BA Gold), Hilton Diamond
These prices also come out of Paris.
Old Sep 9, 2015, 3:39 pm

Programs: UA Silver, MR titanium
Originally Posted by B747forever
You have to start from AMS.

Looked into this, and it seems to work through EOS.

Also, if you book multi-city you can extend your stay for instance at LAX.
where you seeing it thru eos, i am only finding it thru 6/15/16
Old Sep 9, 2015, 3:44 pm

Originally Posted by yuel
where you seeing it thru eos, i am only finding it thru 6/15/16
Sorry, should have clarified.

Indeed it seems the departure has to be before 6/16/15, however you can return through EOS.
Old Sep 9, 2015, 3:57 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, M&M, HHonors Gold
I booked ticket to Fairbanks for aurora chasing in February. Can't think of any other place that I would want to visit and fly economy longhaul.
Old Sep 9, 2015, 3:59 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Plat
Smile extend stay at LAX...how for the same price?

Originally Posted by B747forever
You have to start from AMS.

Looked into this, and it seems to work through EOS.

Also, if you book multi-city you can extend your stay for instance at LAX.

I'm trying to help a friend who is looking for a one way back to lax. This is incredible timing.
Ideally, if i can price it correctly, I'd like her to come in mid november as planned, stay in LAX, and then perhaps have her mom tag along with her to HNL and then return anytime. However, I see price bumps for such a multi-city in the $700 range. any ideas? I've tried several dates.
I know, I know, beggars can't be choosers
Old Sep 9, 2015, 4:05 pm

Originally Posted by gysgtcastro88
I'm trying to help a friend who is looking for a one way back to lax. This is incredible timing.
Ideally, if i can price it correctly, I'd like her to come in mid november as planned, stay in LAX, and then perhaps have her mom tag along with her to HNL and then return anytime. However, I see price bumps for such a multi-city in the $700 range. any ideas? I've tried several dates.
I know, I know, beggars can't be choosers
What I also see is for around $700, with extending the stay at LAX for about 2 months between flights next summer. $700 is still a good deal.
Old Sep 9, 2015, 4:17 pm

Programs: A3 Silver, BA BLUE, IHG Gold, Hertz President's circle, AY plat
Mileage fare, so you can even fly itinerary's like AMS-LON-SEA-DFW-HNL or AMS-LON-SAN-DFW-HNL
Max 11k miles per one way AMS-HNL permitted (25MPM), and 2 stops under 24h in north America.

If you optimize this fare and routing very well it's 20k miles for 400 euro, as a AA plat/ExecPlat that's 1cpm
Old Sep 9, 2015, 4:22 pm

Programs: AA PlatPro, Asiana Diamond, IHG Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Any idea what the biggest mileage haul option is? I'm looking to nest these flights into another itinerary ex-US, so the destination doesn't matter. Thanks!
Old Sep 9, 2015, 4:31 pm

Programs: AA PlatPro, Asiana Diamond, IHG Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by fbruno
Mileage fare, so you can even fly itinerary's like AMS-LON-SEA-DFW-HNL or AMS-LON-SAN-DFW-HNL
Max 11k miles per one way AMS-HNL permitted (25MPM), and 2 stops under 24h in north America.

If you optimize this fare and routing very well it's 20k miles for 400 euro, as a AA plat/ExecPlat that's 1cpm
^^^ That's awesome! Now, how do you go about booking that itinerary on AA's website? I cannot get it to give me all of those legs, even trying to use the Schedule option
Old Sep 9, 2015, 4:40 pm

Programs: Starbucks Gold
For those looking for a September trip , possibilities are Los Angeles, Seattle ,Phoenix, Las Vegas, New York, Philadelphia, Dallas ..more I am sure..
Those are great options for a quick holiday and some miles..
Old Sep 9, 2015, 4:57 pm

Originally Posted by blueslip
I see it bookable on AA website. So, I guess it is not all on BA. Same price can be had for other US and MEX cities like ITO, OGG, KOA, LGA, EWR, ORD, STL, LAX, PHL, PHX, MIA, MEX, PVR and CUN.
only KOA, no ITO option
Old Sep 9, 2015, 5:38 pm

Programs: A3 Silver, BA BLUE, IHG Gold, Hertz President's circle, AY plat
That's awesome! Now, how do you go about booking that itinerary on AA's website? I cannot get it to give me all of those legs, even trying to use the Schedule option
BA's website is quite good for booking complex itinerary's, however you have more chance that the fare will be honored if booked on AA ticketstock. If AA.com doesn't work (also not with google flights) your best option will be an OTA like Expedia or Orbitz.
Old Sep 9, 2015, 5:43 pm

ITO is possible. Don't forget to add Hawaiian to airlines on ITA.
Old Sep 9, 2015, 6:40 pm

Originally Posted by moonandback87
that polish blog is scum.

they steal everything. even example dates from other blogs
On the plus side, they actually credited Flyertalk and the person who posted it! That's a huge step up - I can't say that SF has ever done that. ^
Old Sep 9, 2015, 7:53 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by tipsytraveler
On the plus side, they actually credited Flyertalk and the person who posted it!
after my post they did.
initially they didn't.

looks like a little insult has them quaking in their boots lol

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.