NH: YVR-HND/NRT-BOM $761 4.5cpm

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 31, 2015, 3:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TINDER GOLD, STARBUCKS GOLD, COSTCO EXECUTIVE!!

Around 16700 miles. Midweek departures from October 2015 onwards. May require change of airport and/or overnights between HND/NRT. Can also route via SEA for a bit more. Flight is 787-operated to HND/NRT from YVR/SEA and 767 from NRT.

Didn't check fare rules but stopover is likely possible, and it's likely K class so 50% accrual for most *A programs.
Old Jul 31, 2015, 11:03 pm

I am having trouble replicating this. Do you have example dates? Is this in CND or USD?
thanks
Old Aug 3, 2015, 2:41 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond, Jiffypark Manhattan Gold
I can't find anything < $2000, care to shed anymore light?
Old Aug 3, 2015, 11:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TINDER GOLD, STARBUCKS GOLD, COSTCO EXECUTIVE!!
Still available. Wide open. https://www.google.com/flights/?gl=U...1;r=2016-01-18
Old Aug 4, 2015, 10:40 pm

There it is, thanks!

Terrible flight but awesome for some. Requires a 23hour layover in Tokyo on the outbound and arrives in DEL after midnight. On the way back it's not bad other than the 135am departure time from DEL, plenty of time to change airports.
Old Aug 6, 2015, 10:06 pm

Programs: Star Alliance G*, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium,
Originally Posted by drvannostren
There it is, thanks!

Terrible flight but awesome for some. Requires a 23hour layover in Tokyo on the outbound and arrives in DEL after midnight. On the way back it's not bad other than the 135am departure time from DEL, plenty of time to change airports.
Most NA arrivals into DEL are after midnight.
Old Aug 7, 2015, 5:06 pm

Originally Posted by Antonio8069
Most NA arrivals into DEL are after midnight.
NA = North America? The flight in question was from Japan.

It's understandable that the flight might get in late-ish to Tokyo, but it would've been nice to see a better flight from Japan since the layover is so long. I would do it regardless if I had the time, it's nice having a buddy who lives in Tokyo to drink with and who's couch you can use
Old Aug 7, 2015, 7:43 pm

Originally Posted by drvannostren
NA = North America? The flight in question was from Japan.

It's understandable that the flight might get in late-ish to Tokyo, but it would've been nice to see a better flight from Japan since the layover is so long. I would do it regardless if I had the time, it's nice having a buddy who lives in Tokyo to drink with and who's couch you can use
I could think of worse things than a long layover in Tokyo.
Old Aug 7, 2015, 8:53 pm

I did it last year, doing it again this year, eventually I'll actually just go to Tokyo haha but for now it's cheaper to transit and the ANA flight from YVR arrives at a time that doesn't lend itself to all connections, also ANA (maybe all airlines for all i know) seem to offer pretty cheap stopovers, I think mine this year was only about $50.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.