Reload this Page >

OW/*A/ST: GRU - Various U.S. Cities ~$400 RT ai

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2015, 8:56 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, A3 Gold, SPG Gold, HHonors Diamond, former UA Premier Executive
(deleted)

Last edited by noreservations; Jun 14, 2015 at 5:30 am Reason: Not constructive.
Old Jun 13, 2015, 11:22 am

Programs: UA Plat (former 1K)

do not skip a leg, rest of itin will be cancelled
Old Jun 15, 2015, 6:09 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1K, DL GM, AS MVP75K
Brazil Mileage Run Visa

Originally Posted by golhon
I never had a Brazilian visa before. Will the Brazilian's issue me a 10-year visa if I submit a mileage-run itinerary (same-day turn around) together with my visa application? Or in order to get the visa I actually need to make plans on spending some time in Brazil? Does anyone know this by experience?
I have it in writing from the consulate and an embassy that if you stay in the international terminal you do NOT need a visa, with the specific flights attached as a 12 hour turn. Once I do it I'll update.
Old Jun 15, 2015, 9:23 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by beyond
I have it in writing from the consulate and an embassy that if you stay in the international terminal you do NOT need a visa, with the specific flights attached as a 12 hour turn. Once I do it I'll update.
2010 - had written approval of specific MR itinerary from Houston consulate. DFW - GRU - MIA. Received a VM from AA saying they had spoken with Brazilian authorities and under no circumstance would I be allowed to board in DFW. I have heard others have been successful on the MR's down there.

Fortunately for me, they agreed to price another itin based on original purchase date. ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.