Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

DL PHX (& PHL/DFW/CLT)-STT $276ai 3.6cpm

DL PHX (& PHL/DFW/CLT)-STT $276ai 3.6cpm

Old Apr 19, 2015, 1:32 pm

I tried searching the DFW-STT on matrix for June but haven't found anything. Am I doing something wrong, or do they just run out of seats at the lower fare?

Thanks, sorry for the lack of experience.
Old Apr 21, 2015, 6:16 pm

Programs: UA, AA, Hyatt Plat.
Originally Posted by Ignatius
I tried searching the DFW-STT on matrix for June but haven't found anything. Am I doing something wrong, or do they just run out of seats at the lower fare?

Thanks, sorry for the lack of experience.
I haven't been able to find the fare from DFW - most likely gone. The one from PHL is still available last I checked.

Think I am going to take the ferry over to Jost (BVI) and spend my 2 full days out there. Beautiful beaches and cheap!

Last edited by FlyingSky; Apr 21, 2015 at 9:14 pm
Old Apr 22, 2015, 1:37 am

Programs: Too many to list
Long gone people
Old Apr 22, 2015, 8:27 am

still LIVE

Still availability from PHX. Deal is still alive!
Old Apr 22, 2015, 9:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amethyst Premier Plutonium Medallion
Originally Posted by FlyingSky
Beautiful beaches and cheap!
depends on your definition of cheap. eating meals at the limited selection of restaurants on the island it can get expensive quick. bring a lot of cash, credit cards are not universally accepted and there are no ATMs on Jost Van Dyke nor in West End Tortola. myself and Mrs PV_ had no problems burning through several hundred $$ on our 4 day trip when United offered these fares for travel last winter (we went over MLK weekend 2014). we paid $203 and upgraded all legs to business w/ RPUs, including lie flat 757 redeye from LAX to IAD.

great trip though. but certainly not cheap.
Old Apr 22, 2015, 9:29 am

Originally Posted by PV_Premier
depends on your definition of cheap. eating meals at the limited selection of restaurants on the island it can get expensive quick. bring a lot of cash, credit cards are not universally accepted and there are no ATMs on Jost Van Dyke nor in West End Tortola. myself and Mrs PV_ had no problems burning through several hundred $$ on our 4 day trip when United offered these fares for travel last winter (we went over MLK weekend 2014). we paid $203 and upgraded all legs to business w/ RPUs, including lie flat 757 redeye from LAX to IAD.

great trip though. but certainly not cheap.
Definitely will bring cash, thanks! I am excited, I have a friend that goes to Jost a lot, referred me to a great little hotel on Great Harbour, 5 min taxi ride to White Bay, $160 a night with an ocean view room.

I would love to upgrade the fare, but don't fly Delta (like ever), so unless I get a good upgrade option I'll be flying in the back of the bus.
Old Apr 22, 2015, 9:55 am

Programs: Biscoff Medallion, A-Hole Preferred
Me and a buddy got this out of Dallas in November. This was a few days ago and that was the only weekend in 2015 that I could find. Great fare for a weekend somewhere nice in the winter and getting to check off a new place. Available out of DAL as well as DFW.
Old Apr 22, 2015, 10:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amethyst Premier Plutonium Medallion
Originally Posted by FlyingSky
Definitely will bring cash, thanks! I am excited, I have a friend that goes to Jost a lot, referred me to a great little hotel on Great Harbour, 5 min taxi ride to White Bay, $160 a night with an ocean view room.
we stayed at the same hotel you are referring to. it was not luxury by any means but very serviceable and run by wonderful people. the best part is that it's easy stumbling distance to foxy's...though the stairs can be tricky to navigate after a few painkillers.

bring lots of bug spray, and don't drink the tap water.
Old Apr 22, 2015, 10:29 am

Originally Posted by PV_Premier
we stayed at the same hotel you are referring to. it was not luxury by any means but very serviceable and run by wonderful people. the best part is that it's easy stumbling distance to foxy's...though the stairs can be tricky to navigate after a few painkillers.

bring lots of bug spray, and don't drink the tap water.
Awesome thanks! I'm assuming we're talking about Ali Baba's? My friend said the exact same thing - close to everything and run by great people, good for me! I hear the rooms are nice as well. The beaches look amazing.

Only tricky thing will be getting to the island from STT - I arrive around 1:30pm on a Sunday, ferry leaves for Jost at 4pm, and when I leave for home on a Wednesday, the ferry leaves at 9:15am. No big deal though, still have the 2 full days there.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.