Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

Norwegian: JFK-OSL (direct) $302 USD return AI JAN/FEB 2016

Old Mar 22, 2015, 2:54 pm
Original Poster

Awesome price for select (very limited) January/February dates from New York to Oslo Norway. $302 USD roundtrip, tax included. Flights are direct with Norwegian Airlines.

Sample dates include:

Depart: January 22
Return: Jan 29, Feb 2, 4, 5, 7, or 9

Depart: January 29
Return: February 2, 4, 5, 7, or 9

Depart: February 4
Return: February 5, 7, or 9

Book directly with Norwegian Air. I found the above sample dates through Google Flights.
Old Mar 22, 2015, 2:56 pm

Programs: AY+ Gold (OWS)
Not a mileage run, though, as their FFP is earnings based. This should go under the Good Economy Deals thread.
Old Mar 22, 2015, 3:35 pm

Location: Loud, dark, warm, lots of ethernet cables, and in some rack space.
Programs: AA:EXP
Originally Posted by deissi
Not a mileage run, though, as their FFP is earnings based. This should go under the Good Economy Deals thread.
I do agree.

Unfortunately they also charge you for everything, even before you board the plane. Seat selection, food, carry-ons, cabin pressurization, checked bags, etc all factor into the cost along with comfort.
Old Mar 22, 2015, 3:47 pm

One way is 161 usd, perfect for positioning flight...
Old Mar 22, 2015, 4:44 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist -> AA Executive Platinum, BAEC Gold, Spirit Lifetime Somebody
Pay in NOK (use the dropdown in the upper right) and this is only 2097 NOK, currently about $261 USD, roundtrip.

Also make sure you use norwegian.com/us to book this as the US version of the site doesn't charge credit card surcharges while the other versions do.

Last edited by hypertext; Mar 22, 2015 at 5:15 pm
Old Mar 22, 2015, 5:58 pm

Programs: TG*G, SQ, QF
Originally Posted by hypertext
Also make sure you use norwegian.com/us to book this as the US version of the site doesn't charge credit card surcharges while the other versions do.
Useful info. Thanks.!
Old Mar 22, 2015, 6:46 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist -> AA Executive Platinum, BAEC Gold, Spirit Lifetime Somebody
Originally Posted by cmdsea
Useful info. Thanks.!
The savings by paying in NOK aren't useful too?

Also, I'm not sure whether non-US credit cards are exempt from the surcharge by booking on the US version of the site, but I do know that US issued credit cards are NOT exempt from it when booking on the NON-US versions.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.