Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

UA: EWR-DME $405 RT (every weekend Feb-Mar)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2015, 7:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Marriott Lifetime Titanium

For those with Russian visa, lots of weekend trip (overnight stay) to Moscow in February (Thursday-Saturday departure). Just do a flexible dates search on UA website.

Note that a lot of the segment on Swiss will be K class, so won't count. But the UA segments should yield 7500 PQM. Should be similar to the recent deal to/from MXP.

I have a day in Moscow this Saturday, if anyone is up for some vodka.
Old Feb 8, 2015, 3:16 pm

Programs: AC-SE, EK-G, GF-G
interesting price! How easy is it to get a Russian tourist visa (Canadian citizen, living in Canada).

For AE, the LH/LX portions book into K class which = 0 miles!
Old Feb 8, 2015, 5:27 pm

FYI starting March 1 if it's booked on UA ticket stock you will earn RDMs based on the price on the segment and K class will begin to accrue 50% mileage for non-UA stock for the LX segments. K on LX still won't earn PQMs, naturally
Old Feb 9, 2015, 10:32 am

Programs: Delta P, SPG G, Marriott S, Hertz PC
Also, you can get this on delta, almost any day from JFK to svo for $385 or so, sometimes less.

With the weak ruble, and pressure by aeroflot, you have very low fares to Russia.
Old Feb 9, 2015, 9:13 pm

Programs: DL DM
How quickly can you get a Russian visa? Is it possible to do a quick turnaround so you don't need to leave the airport and thus don't need a visa?
Old Feb 10, 2015, 10:54 am

Programs: PMUA
Originally Posted by AeoNKiNG
How quickly can you get a Russian visa?
If you are willing to pay 250, then about a week. but its kind kills any purpose of mileage run.

I don't think you can transit in Domodedovo on your return flight back to Europe
Old Feb 10, 2015, 11:03 am

Programs: PMUA
I just spent 30 minutes to find something from EU to Moscow that would earn miles, and nothing. all LX flights with K and L codes are worthless
Old Feb 10, 2015, 1:58 pm

Programs: AA, Delta, Singapore Airlines
Originally Posted by AeoNKiNG
How quickly can you get a Russian visa? Is it possible to do a quick turnaround so you don't need to leave the airport and thus don't need a visa?
I used the ILS Passport Service in Houston to obtain a double-entry visa. Dropped it off on the morning of January 26 & it was ready on February 4. Everything was correct, no mistakes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.