Wiki Posts
Search

Transaero: JFK-TLV $367 (Jan-April)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2015, 8:30 pm

Programs: WN, UA, DL, AA, Chase UR, Amex MR
Originally Posted by riphamilton
try saudia's site?
I was able to pull it up via CheckMyTrip.
Old Jan 7, 2015, 7:27 am

Programs: HH D, MB G, IHG P, Nat'l EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by alggag
I was able to pull it up via CheckMyTrip.
Where did you find the confirmation number you used for CheckMyTrip? I couldn't get mine to work but I still see the ticket numbers when pulling up the rez on cheapoair.com. Also, I noticed that Amex gives some of the ticket details when you click on the charge - never noticed that before!
Old Jan 7, 2015, 7:28 am

Programs: HH D, MB G, IHG P, Nat'l EE, Hertz PC
It also looks like Transaero will (hopefully) still be in business

http://www.travelweekly.co.uk/Articl...t+bailout.html
Old Mar 3, 2015, 11:20 pm

Has anyone traveled on this deal yet?

I booked the deal back in January and am coming up on 2 weeks until I travel and was curious about ease of online check-in on English Transaero website (which appears to be back up). Its kinda scary because you can't actually see your reservation on Transaero website until 3 days prior to flight.

Also, checkmytrip shows these as 'premium economy' which I'm hoping is really their Economy (vs. tourist). I've seen others suggest this in other posts but never with certainty or experience.
Old Mar 4, 2015, 7:54 am

Programs: US Airways, Silver United, Gold Hilton, Platinum Marriott, Gold SPG
trip report please when you come back if you comeback
Old Mar 4, 2015, 6:07 pm

Originally Posted by SiberianTiger
trip report please when you come back if you comeback
LOL I've always wanted to live abroad! Hopefully this isn't the accidental catalyst...
Old Mar 6, 2015, 4:56 pm

Programs: MP Gold, Hertz President's Circle, PC Platinum Elite, Marriott Gold
res does show on their website

Originally Posted by eljai
Its kinda scary because you can't actually see your reservation on Transaero website until 3 days prior to flight.
Booked DEL-JFK-DEL for $618 rt via Priceline. I am able to check my reservation on their website without any problem even though the travel date is more than a month away. It does not accept their own confirmation code though, it only works with the ticket number, which I found a bit odd.

That there is no seat selection or free IFE and DEL is not available as a departure airport option for web checkin is another matter altogether!

Fun facts: Booked via PL as their own website gave an error popup "SITA Error". Their website said it loves the IE browser so tried IE but no luck. Called customer care, reached a nice lady who was researching the issue when the call got disconnected. Called back, enjoyed hold music and ended up reaching the exact same person again! She apologized profusely for both the problem and the call disconnect. Whats funnier is that she confirmed she is getting the same SITA error on her screen when she is trying to replicate the reservation and she has no clue what to do. Disarming candor
Old Mar 9, 2015, 8:11 pm

Originally Posted by indiagenie
I am able to check my reservation on their website without any problem even though the travel date is more than a month away. It does not accept their own confirmation code though, it only works with the ticket number, which I found a bit odd.
I had never noticed the tiny 'my bookings' in the upper right header. I feel a lot more at ease now knowing that cheap fare was real. THANKS!^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.