Search

Aa - icn-dfw-mia-atl / atl-lax-mia-dfw-icn $795

Search this Thread

Old Dec 22, 2014, 3:09 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by GUWonder
So $200+$608 (silver challenge + 2 roundtrips) gets U.S. Chairman/EXP status next year? This has to be the cheapest earning of Oneworld Emerald status from flying from scratch that I've seen -- if positioning/stay costs aren't a factor.
Effective today, this method to get the above elite status has bit the dust. Short of a status match game or an extraordinary glitch fare, I can't foresee the above kind of deal happening again anytime soon with AA/US.
Old Dec 28, 2014, 7:30 am

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by iruvmattree
is it possible to do a turn in ICN in 2 hours? would I need to clear customs and go back in or would I be able to land and just wait for the next flight? or would that be considered EOE
Does anybody know the answer to this question. Would one have to clear customs to check in for the return flight 2hrs later?
Old Dec 28, 2014, 7:36 am

Originally Posted by uptwn132
Does anybody know the answer to this question. Would one have to clear customs to check in for the return flight 2hrs later?
No need to clear immigration or customs. You just go one floor up to the departure area, follow the connection signs.
Old Jan 8, 2015, 11:30 am

Programs: AA EXP, SPG Platinum, Marriott Silver, Hilton Gold, Global Entry
Did anyone do the same day turn in ICN with the 2 hour window? If so, was it close or plenty of time?
Old Jan 13, 2015, 1:07 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, UA Silver, Hilton Gold, Hertz Pres Circle
Anybody know what the cancellation fee on this is/was? Thinking about begging off this trip.
Old Jan 15, 2015, 3:31 pm

Icn-lax aa o/w $300

In case anyone needs a ride home...found this one way fare ICN-LAX on AA for about $300. Available on AA.com -- I spotted it in early February.

Looks like lots of RT on UA still ICN-LAX $600.
Old Jan 16, 2015, 6:32 pm

Originally Posted by Potreroflyr
... Looks like lots of RT on UA still ICN-LAX $600.
Anything in the second half of February? I couldn't find anything under $830 on UA for the whole month of February. If you got something for $600, what dates? What routing?
Old Jan 16, 2015, 6:50 pm

Feb 16 - March 1 $552 on UA. ICN-SFO-SBA-LAX LAX-SFO-NRT-ICN
Are you looking for ICN-LAX or LAX/ICN? This thread is talking about fares originating in Seoul.
Old Jan 16, 2015, 8:11 pm

Originally Posted by Potreroflyr
Feb 16 - March 1 $552 on UA. ICN-SFO-SBA-LAX LAX-SFO-NRT-ICN
Are you looking for ICN-LAX or LAX/ICN? This thread is talking about fares originating in Seoul.
Yes, looking for something ex-ICN, but when I searched, I was looking for direct flights. I guess the trick is to make a few connections in order to lower the fare. I'll start playing with UA's web site. You used the "Multiple Destinations" search, right? Any hints as to how it is best to search for cheaper connections? At any rate, thank you for the help!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.