Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

PHL-DPS (Bali) $537 RT

PHL-DPS (Bali) $537 RT

Reply

Old Oct 16, 14, 11:17 am
  #76  
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 125
Originally Posted by Madone59 View Post
There are ways around that
How so? Do you mind PMing me? I'm very interested in ex-JFK.

Thanks.
bmoeller1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 14, 12:23 pm
  #77  
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: LAX
Posts: 10
any way to exit LAX?
CEMOON is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 14, 1:43 pm
  #78  
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: NYC, BER
Posts: 84
Can someone provide fare validity dates? I believe you guys when you say its still up, but the best i can do is 900 so far.
nambrot is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 14, 1:50 pm
  #79  
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sun or Slopes
Posts: 219
Originally Posted by nambrot View Post
Can someone provide fare validity dates? I believe you guys when you say its still up, but the best i can do is 900 so far.
Late april to early May. Ex. April 24th to may 6. Use Delta.com and the flexible calendar - it does all the work. Make use you put 13-14 days since that is the minimum. Good luck!
wspfan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 14, 3:52 pm
  #80  
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: CHS
Programs: DL Diamond, WN A-List, Marriott Platinum Elite, Hyatt Globalist
Posts: 629
Originally Posted by wspfan View Post
Late april to early May. Ex. April 24th to may 6. Use Delta.com and the flexible calendar - it does all the work. Make use you put 13-14 days since that is the minimum. Good luck!
Where are you finding the Flexible Calendar on Delta. I see options to select "FLEXIBLE DAYS" or "5 WEEKS" but when I do the initial search if gives me the error of "There are no flights available for the date(s) requested. Please change your cities or dates, or for further assistance, call Delta Reservations Sales at 800-221-1212."

Any ideas?
jmgriffin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 14, 3:56 pm
  #81  
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: CHS
Programs: DL Diamond, WN A-List, Marriott Platinum Elite, Hyatt Globalist
Posts: 629
Originally Posted by jmgriffin View Post
Where are you finding the Flexible Calendar on Delta. I see options to select "FLEXIBLE DAYS" or "5 WEEKS" but when I do the initial search if gives me the error of "There are no flights available for the date(s) requested. Please change your cities or dates, or for further assistance, call Delta Reservations Sales at 800-221-1212."

Any ideas?
Maybe it's that Delta.com can't ticket any Garuda Indonesia flights?
jmgriffin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 14, 4:15 pm
  #82  
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: DAB
Programs: DL PM UA PSilver Marriott Lifetime Plat, AMEX Platinum, Avis PC, UA MPPPlus
Posts: 961
Originally Posted by jmgriffin View Post
Maybe it's that Delta.com can't ticket any Garuda Indonesia flights?
That's not a problem for Delta. They are in a itinerary that I booked on Sunday.
edweird is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 14, 4:30 pm
  #83  
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: CHS
Programs: DL Diamond, WN A-List, Marriott Platinum Elite, Hyatt Globalist
Posts: 629
Originally Posted by edweird View Post
That's not a problem for Delta. They are in a itinerary that I booked on Sunday.
Found the problem, it works for fares out of PHL but returns the "There are no flights available for the date(s) requested. Please change your cities or dates, or for further assistance, call Delta Reservations Sales at 800-221-1212." if trying to book a fare out of MDT, ABE or AVP.....
jmgriffin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 14, 8:57 am
  #84  
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 118
And.....still active.
chetdogleash is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 14, 10:14 am
  #85  
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: NYC, BER
Posts: 84
Thank you, found it on Delta.com

Unfortunately, none of the dates work for me
nambrot is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 14, 10:15 am
  #86  
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: PBI/FLL/MIA/BOS/NYC/DXB
Programs: Emirates Skywards (Gold) / SPG Gold / Intercontinental Ambassador / AMEX Platinum
Posts: 194
No way to book out of LAX?
sis22 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 14, 10:42 am
  #87  
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: CVG
Programs: DL Diamond, UA Platinum
Posts: 345
Originally Posted by sis22 View Post
No way to book out of LAX?
you can route the return through LAX..
topcat_dcx is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 14, 12:38 pm
  #88  
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: SJC/SFO/OAK
Programs: NW-PE (ret.) DL-Diamond & 1M, Hertz #1, UA-1P
Posts: 834
Originally Posted by nambrot View Post
Thank you, found it on Delta.com

Unfortunately, none of the dates work for me
Did you find ex-PHL or another city on DL.com? ABE had been working, but seems gone.
Desdinova is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 14, 3:44 pm
  #89  
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: SJC/SFO/OAK
Programs: NW-PE (ret.) DL-Diamond & 1M, Hertz #1, UA-1P
Posts: 834
Originally Posted by topcat_dcx View Post
you can route the return through LAX..
Which OTA did you use?
Desdinova is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 14, 4:14 pm
  #90  
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: CVG
Programs: DL Diamond, UA Platinum
Posts: 345
Originally Posted by Desdinova View Post
Which OTA did you use?
dl.com
topcat_dcx is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: