Reload this Page >

LX GVA-CPH & CPH-GVA OW Business 39 CHF

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LX GVA-CPH & CPH-GVA OW Business 39 CHF

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25, 2014, 5:49 pm

Programs: TINDER GOLD, STARBUCKS GOLD, COSTCO EXECUTIVE!!
Does anyone have the fare basis code and fare rules?
Old Sep 25, 2014, 6:15 pm

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
Originally Posted by jjakobv84
My confirmation clearly states that I have 2x 32kg of baggage per passanger. Not sure why you're seeing something else?
No. The LX E-Ticket says the following:

- Baggage allowance: 2 PC**
- ** Details provided in baggage provisions

And the enclosed baggage provisions (with mentioned E-Ticket number) says the following:

Baggage allowance
- Qualtity: 2PC
- Price: DKK600
- Weight: UP TO 50 LB/23 KG
- Size: UP TO 62 LI/158 LCM
Old Sep 26, 2014, 3:47 am

Programs: SAS Gold, Marriott Platinum, IHG Platinum, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold
This is the EU. If you have a confirmation e-mail like I do that clearly 2x 32kg per traveller then I absolutely refuse to believe they won't honor it. This is a promotion; not some tricky mistake fare where we're trying to cheat the system guys.
Old Sep 26, 2014, 4:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Yes, indeed. But isn't it pinned to the underlying Geneva Economy fares, which is a fare which does not include baggage? Someone wrote further up wrote that this is a free upgrade on the original economy fare, given that both fares are the same. By the way, a miles ticket (if not bought as a FlySmart) would cost 45,000 miles plus EUR51.09 tax.

I will manage somehow with hand baggage. Often my problem is that musical scores, especially operas, weigh so much and are so bulky that I need to check a bag.
Old Sep 26, 2014, 5:43 am

Programs: SAS Gold, Marriott Platinum, IHG Platinum, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold
This is booked as Business Class fare class P and looks like this on the website. Here it says 1 checked, my confirmation says 2 (don't recall what it said when I booked it). Again... I really don't think it's something to worry about at all.

Old Sep 26, 2014, 10:40 am

Programs: LH HON, DL FO/MM, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Accor Lifetime Platinum, Sixt Diamond
Originally Posted by keitherson
Does anyone have the fare basis code and fare rules?
See my previous post. Economy fare rules apply, and you get a free upgrade into P class.
Old Sep 27, 2014, 6:06 am

Programs: TK Elite Plus, SAS EBG, QR Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by whimike
So, the benefit of this fare is lounge access and 1.5x mileage accrual, right? Or, are people really excited about "Experience Europe's Leading Airline Business Class" which is an economy seat with the center seat empty? (I am assuming that this isn't on an LX widebody?)
Well it's actually a pretty decent product. Flew GVA-ARN this spring and I had a lovely crew, Champagne glass was kept topped up throughout the flight and the food was pretty nice too. Sure it's the same seat as Economy but overall it was a pretty decent experience.

I took advantage of this deal. Possible to book an open-way CPH-GVA-ARN which I did, though the second segment was booked in Economy. For some strange reason though the price was quoted as DKK 446 throughout the booking process but when it came to payment it jumped to DKK 557. There are no CC surcharges, so could it perhaps have been some error in the conversion, since DKK 446 is SEK 557? Anyways the website still charged me in DKK. A little annoying but I shouldn't complain at all seeing how cheap the tickets are.
Old Sep 27, 2014, 3:06 pm

Programs: IHG Gold
I booked it for the 18th of January, northbound...

signol
Old Sep 29, 2014, 1:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
I will be going up on the 8th (GVA-CPH) then back on the 26th. Anyone on those dates?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.