Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

DL: YVR>HKG r/t $650 ai

DL: YVR>HKG r/t $650 ai

Old May 13, 14, 10:55 pm
  #31  
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Programs: AC Aeroplan, BA Executive, DL Skymiles, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, National Executive Elite
Posts: 264
Deleted

Last edited by siaa380; May 14, 14 at 2:08 am
siaa380 is offline  
Old May 14, 14, 2:21 am
  #32  
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Seattle, WA
Programs: DL DM, AS MVP75K, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Plat, UA Silver, Amex Plat
Posts: 23
Various YVR-HKG rt tickets are available certain dates in June/July for <$400 directly from DL.
nabilm92 is offline  
Old May 14, 14, 3:00 am
  #33  
Suspended
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,377
Originally Posted by nabilm92 View Post
Various YVR-HKG rt tickets are available certain dates in June/July for <$400 directly from DL.
Only available through 3rd party websites.
Can't book through DL.com. YMMV if you call.
CanucksHKG is offline  
Old May 14, 14, 3:08 am
  #34  
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 13
Originally Posted by CanucksHKG View Post
Only available through 3rd party websites.
Can't book through DL.com. YMMV if you call.

I tired dl.com with the exact routing - got the right price

6/11 - 7/22 YVR-HKG AI $422. But when I clicked booking, DL gave me an error message.

The same route gave me $993 on Orbitz.
Rainbowfriend is offline  
Old May 14, 14, 3:47 am
  #35  
Suspended
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,377
Originally Posted by Rainbowfriend View Post
I tired dl.com with the exact routing - got the right price

6/11 - 7/22 YVR-HKG AI $422. But when I clicked booking, DL gave me an error message.

The same route gave me $993 on Orbitz.
Same for June 18/25 to July 2.

No luck for August on DL.com
CanucksHKG is offline  
Old May 14, 14, 3:58 am
  #36  
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: YYZ
Programs: Aeroplan
Posts: 179
Some of them may not be mileage run compatible, but I can still find the cheap fares.

Just took a sample date off the Delta site for departing YVR on Oct 20th returning from HKG on Nov 6th for $481 (CAD) return.
Taggart is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: