Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

KL/AF/DL: LAX-GOT/ARN/HEL Scandinavia $550 ai RT (4.2cpm)

KL/AF/DL: LAX-GOT/ARN/HEL Scandinavia $550 ai RT (4.2cpm)

Old Apr 21, 14, 1:28 am

Programs: IHG Spire Amb, HH Gold, DL Diamond and 1MM
Still Available

I am kind of surprised that this fare is still available.

I have two trips booked, one in Nov and one in Dec (Christmas decorations)

SNA-MSP-AMS-GOT-AMS-MSP-SNA, and
LAX-AMS (twelve hour layover)-GOT-AMS-MSP-LAX

My Swedish workmate says he's booking one to ARN.
Old Apr 21, 14, 4:34 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Reserved LAX-EWR-ARN-EWR-LAX early Sept 6 nights for $509 on UA. Is this a good time to go? Need to ticket today. Had a 4 nights early October same price, but thought the weather would change. Any thoughts..
Old Apr 21, 14, 4:38 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by Flying Machine View Post
Reserved LAX-EWR-ARN-EWR-LAX early Sept 6 nights for $509 on UA. Is this a good time to go? Need to ticket today. Had a 4 nights early October same price, but thought the weather would change. Any thoughts..
Early September is a nice time in Stockholm. You may need a light jacket or a heavier sweater in the evening or maybe not, but the days/daytime are usually very good then.
Old Apr 23, 14, 12:50 pm

Programs: UA 1K since 1998; 3 Million Miler; ex-GS; DL Diamond Medallion since 2015
Bergen, Norway (BGO) also has cheap fares!

Originally Posted by pfbloom View Post
Okay, for clarification the V class trans-Atlantic portions DO accrue AS and DL miles if they are ticketed as a Delta codeshare, even if the carrier is AF?

And if the marketing carrier is AF then the do accue on DL, but do NOT accrue any AS miles for the trans-Atlantic leg.

BTW I see A380 service listed for SFO-CDG... nice!
SFO-BGO (Bergen, Norway) is pricing out at $588 on KLM. I am just returning from a wonderful 3-day stay. BGO also seems to fall in line with the sales to the other cities.

I purchased my ticket on the KLM website. All flights had KL flight numbers. TATL segments were in Class V, and AMS-BGO-AMS were in Class L. So far the outbound segments have posted to my DL account (MQMs and MQSs).

Search this Thread
Search Engine: