F9 TTN-BNA $18 AI OW Wed April 30th only

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

F9 TTN-BNA $18 AI OW Wed April 30th only

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2014, 2:49 pm
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

I met up with sbm12 yesterday and we did the ILG-ATL-ILG inaugural run. Super-friendly crew, free Philly-style pretzels, water cannon send off, punctual flights and we even got "upgraded" to the roomy seats up front. ^

Old May 1, 2014, 12:24 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by iahphx
You're not going to tell me that for 18 bucks (or in the case of the fare I bought, 44 bucks) Frontier would have given me more by booking direct? I am almost certain it was the same barebones fare. So you might want to update that blog post.
Yes, I am.

You get a different points allotment and you get different benefits on the day of travel. That has not changed.
Originally Posted by MileageAddict
I met up with sbm12 yesterday and we did the ILG-ATL-ILG inaugural run. Super-friendly crew, free Philly-style pretzels, water cannon send off, punctual flights and we even got "upgraded" to the roomy seats up front. ^

Great hanging out with you for the afternoon, as always. And, yes, I took that massive pretzel home as a souvenir.
Old May 1, 2014, 8:23 pm

Programs: EMT-P
That's a yummy looking pretzel!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.