Programs: TK Elite Plus
Dl: Lhr-jfk rt 340 gbp

Just pasting from UK hot deals:
http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/lond...erated-1686610

Sorry if mentioned before.
Old Oct 22, 2013, 5:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WWF, Appalachian Mountain Club
A good fare, but likely one of the ones that doesn't earn full EQM/RDM. You'll never know until it posts.
Old Oct 22, 2013, 5:25 am

Programs: DL Gold, DL MM 8/22/16!
Originally Posted by tkey75
A good fare, but likely one of the ones that doesn't earn full EQM/RDM. You'll never know until it posts.
Isn't there any way to check the fare class on these deals?

Romelle
Old Oct 22, 2013, 8:47 am

Programs: AA ExPl, DL PM, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, probably some others
ITA has this fare at £370 RT booking into V. Cannot create that on delta.com by searching for a RT, and when I try to feed the flights into Hipmunk that I'm seeing on ITA, I can't get the same price. I can get it down to £365 using the direct on the outbound and connecting through DTW on the return, but that's just about 7.8 cpm.

The best I can do is via multi-leg in Hipmunk, which sends you to book on delta.com.
LHR-BOS-DTW-JFK-PIT-ATL-LHR for £355.45, which prices out at 3.6 ppm or just under 6.0 cpm.
Old Oct 22, 2013, 8:51 am

Programs: AAdvantage EXP, UA Prem Exec, BA blue
Great price. Only thing I'd add is: don't forget that there's no public transport running on December 25th. Depending on where you are heading to Heathrow from, it might add a chunk to your £350, especially with Christmas taxi pricing! Just something to keep in mind if you don't have any family or friends to drive you there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.