Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

AA: JFK-SEA $209.8 RT 4.4cpm Oct25/26-Oct28

AA: JFK-SEA $209.8 RT 4.4cpm Oct25/26-Oct28

Old Oct 15, 13, 12:57 pm
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: NYC
Programs: UA 1K, AS MVPG, Marriott G, SPG G
Posts: 46
AA: JFK-SEA $209.8 RT 4.4cpm Oct25/26-Oct28












AA has JFK-SEA RT for $209.8 for Oct 25/26 - Oct 28 seems to be the only date available
tjtcwfls is offline  
Old Oct 15, 13, 1:48 pm
  #2  
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 202
Beat me to it.

With *minimal* effort (ie checking the next highest fare) you can get JFK-LAX-SEA-JFK. An additional 1,000 miles for $10. Makes it a really good 3.78 cents per mile
Wellington is offline  
Old Oct 15, 13, 3:39 pm
  #3  
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: NYC
Programs: United 1K, Marriott Plat Lifetime, Hertz Pres Circle, TK E+
Posts: 45
Smile

Originally Posted by tjtcwfls View Post











AA has JFK-SEA RT for $209.8 for Oct 25/26 - Oct 28 seems to be the only date available
I think I was dreaming abut this fare

THANK YOU FOR THE FIND!!!!
SQ025 is offline  
Old Oct 15, 13, 3:40 pm
  #4  
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: NYC
Programs: United 1K, Marriott Plat Lifetime, Hertz Pres Circle, TK E+
Posts: 45
Originally Posted by Wellington View Post
Beat me to it.

With *minimal* effort (ie checking the next highest fare) you can get JFK-LAX-SEA-JFK. An additional 1,000 miles for $10. Makes it a really good 3.78 cents per mile
Excellent Idea!!

Added LGA-DFW-SEA same route on return and got 3.8 CPM

Thank you!
SQ025 is offline  
Old Oct 15, 13, 3:54 pm
  #5  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: NYC
Programs: UA 1K, AS MVPG, Marriott G, SPG G
Posts: 46
Originally Posted by Wellington View Post
Beat me to it.

With *minimal* effort (ie checking the next highest fare) you can get JFK-LAX-SEA-JFK. An additional 1,000 miles for $10. Makes it a really good 3.78 cents per mile
yea...didn't know what i was thinking
prob just wanna make a good weekend trip out of this fare
guess i'm not made of true MRer material
tjtcwfls is offline  
Old Oct 16, 13, 8:25 am
  #6  
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: New York
Programs: Delta Platinum
Posts: 591
This appears to be a NET Saver award - Does that have any implications on earning mileage/status?
EWRTravelers is offline  
Old Oct 16, 13, 8:51 am
  #7  
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Programs: AA EXP, AA LT Gold, SPG Plat 75
Posts: 862
Originally Posted by EWRTravelers View Post
This appears to be a NET Saver award - Does that have any implications on earning mileage/status?
That probably means it only earns .5 EQP, but all domestic fares on AA earn 100% EQM.
Phasers is offline  
Old Oct 18, 13, 4:00 pm
  #8  
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,904
Anyone been able to duplicate for dates other than 10/25-10/28?
Ritz is offline  
Old Oct 20, 13, 8:02 am
  #9  
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: SIN, PIE
Programs: AA-EXP, SQ-PPS, Marriott PP
Posts: 210
(-)

Originally Posted by Ritz View Post
Anyone been able to duplicate for dates other than 10/25-10/28?
Negative. Appears to be dead
iadp is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: