Reload this Page >

Good Deal Premium Fares 2013

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 21, 2013, 12:18 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Sykes
  • Fare feels too good to be true? Don't call the airline!!!!!!
  • Double check that the fare is actually in Business or First as some online search engines or OTA's confuse booking classes on some airlines.
  • Post as many details as possible about the First / Business fare, including fare class, fare basis, one-way / roundtrip, sales channel, sample dates & total price, including taxes.
  • Post the details within the thread itself and not in the post title field as any information typed here cannot be seen by members accessing the thread using mobile devices.
  • Refrain from posting fare requests or engaging in off topic debates such as fare trends, specific aircraft configuration or visa requirements
  • The deeply discounted international fares discussed here are almost always specific to a certain country of origin, so don't ask if it works in reverse (e.g. a SFO-LHR-SFO fare usually won't work LHR-SFO-LHR). Domestic fares more commonly work in reverse.
  • Last, but not least, Don't call the Airline!
Print Wikipost

Good Deal Premium Fares 2013

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2013, 2:51 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: HH Silver
Exclamation

A number of off topic posts have been removed as they were off topic and please consider this a polite request not to post more in the same vein.

In order to keep this resource as helpful to all readers as possible please confine posts to the bare minimum questions regarding fare or route specifics and where possible use the PM feature to query other posters for more general matters.

Members wanting to discuss blogs and/or bloggers are also encouraged to visit the brand new External Miles and Points Resources forum.

tcook052
Mileage Run Forum Moderator

Last edited by tcook052; May 10, 2013 at 12:28 pm
Old May 9, 2013, 5:50 am

Programs: TK Elite+, OZ Diamond, CX Silver
Sounds good. I hope to get SGN-ORD for 2500. I'm exploring.

Originally Posted by izzik
Qatar has decent biz fares SGN to NYC/IAD/ORD/IAH/YUL
Z fare
2500 base
~3095 ai
roundtrip
3 day min stay
Old May 9, 2013, 6:11 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: QF, VA, AC, Hyatt, Marriott
Originally Posted by bonsaisai
Sounds good. I hope to get SGN-ORD for 2500. I'm exploring.
I just saw AUD3018 July 20 to 23.
Old May 9, 2013, 4:37 pm

CMB->SIN->DXB->LHR->USA is doable multiple days in November in F for 2.5k
Old May 9, 2013, 5:06 pm

BA fare sale I posted on previous page now extended to all US markets AND unusual in that it also prices out FROM the UK (and France etc) to Canada and the US. Enjoy!

Just in time for summer travel, British Airways is offering special business class fares to the UK and Europe starting from $2699* round-trip from New York to London / Paris / Madrid / Amsterdam / Rome. Other European destinations are also on sale. Fares are available from all 20 US cities from which British Airways flies and are for travel between June 28 and September 5, 2013.

Transatlantic business class fares quoted are round trip, select “I” class fares for travel June 28, 2013 through September 5, 2013, inclusive, from select U.S. gateway cities to the UK and Europe on British Airways operated services or on British Airways code share services operated by American Airlines, Iberia and OpenSkies. All travel must be completed by September 5, 2013.

Round trip fares quoted include all taxes, fees and carrier charges.
Fares may be higher from other U.S. gateways and to other destinations.
For new bookings only made May 8, 2013 to May 14, 2013.
Old May 9, 2013, 5:21 pm

Programs: Lots of faux metal
Originally Posted by stalker
CMB->SIN->DXB->LHR->USA is doable multiple days in November in F for 2.5k
And has been for years!!!
Old May 9, 2013, 6:23 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium.;UA 1.5MM; UA Lifetime Gold (whoppee); DL Plat
Originally Posted by exbayern
BA fare sale I posted on previous page now extended to all US markets AND unusual in that it also prices out FROM the UK (and France etc) to Canada and the US. Enjoy!
any *A matches? UA?
Old May 9, 2013, 8:04 pm

Originally Posted by boss315
any *A matches? UA?
From USA, yes. UA, AC, LH at first glance.
Old May 9, 2013, 8:34 pm

Programs: UA LT Gold, Air France Platinum Ulti, AA 4MM EXP, SPG Lifetime Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by ThriftyTourist
I'm getting all F for under $2k. Just gotta be creative with routing. EY, CX, TG all showing some F depending on routes.
Where do you book those fares? I can't find any OTA willing to book tkts out of CMB.
Old May 9, 2013, 10:27 pm

Programs: Platinum
Originally Posted by boss315
any *A matches? UA?
I'm pricing First Class (I suppose it's global first) at $4500 to LHR from PDX, with connection in SFO, for August. Is that right?
Old May 10, 2013, 12:24 pm
Suspended

LX Business: BOS-ZRH-AGP-ZRH-BOS, $2631 ai.

Dates: 7/2-7/11.
Not sure if this is a good deal for Malaga, but seems reasonable for LX.
Old May 10, 2013, 4:14 pm

Programs: LH SEN, DL Plat
Finnair east Europe to BKK deals

I found nice business class fares on Finnair:

BUD-BKK-BUD or PRG-BKK-PRG around 1500EUR

BUD-BKK-PRG for 1374EUR - matrix, expedia.de

Short connection times and good availability before 6th December and from 16th January.
Old May 11, 2013, 2:38 am

BUD and ATH, PRG are the CMB of Europe Business fares are much lower compared to VIE and MUC...
Old May 11, 2013, 7:46 am

At least one post with CMB-XXX-CMB routes was deleted from this topic.

Aren't these fares legal fares without 3x/fuel dump?! I think they are available for everybody as a simple matrix search gives this output...
Old May 11, 2013, 8:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Originally Posted by thierry
Where do you book those fares? I can't find any OTA willing to book tkts out of CMB.
Otbitz will certainly book SOME of them, but I think you'll need to enter a multi-sector request.

This could be time consuming by trial and error on dates: you can get round this by using ITA, but you'll need to have some idea of how to structure a routing request.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.