Reload this Page >

AC: EWR - BER/DUS $596 - June, July, August

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AC: EWR - BER/DUS $596 - June, July, August

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2012, 5:06 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, UA 1k.
I got four tickets EWR-AMS-BER for mid July through end of August on Delta for $640 AI. Booked in T.

Good price for mid summer, but I wonder why this fare is still available. Clearly, not a mistake.

In the end I think I'll cancel mine because I really need to be further south this coming summer and long-term car rental in Germany is not that cheap.
Old Mar 30, 2012, 11:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Landry's President's Club, Marriott Silver, Awesomeness EXPLT
Originally Posted by vip66
I got four tickets EWR-AMS-BER for mid July through end of August on Delta for $640 AI. Booked in T.

Good price for mid summer, but I wonder why this fare is still available. Clearly, not a mistake.

In the end I think I'll cancel mine because I really need to be further south this coming summer and long-term car rental in Germany is not that cheap.
Gotta think it's a strike at AB.
Cheers
Howie
Old Mar 31, 2012, 6:23 am
LGA

Programs: AS; AA; UA; DL; VS; BA; Nat'l Emer. Exec.; AGR

I'm probably a little late with this idea, but what about a distance-based award (BA?) to bring you south? It does add the probably-unwanted variable of a separate record locator (and less protection in case of irrops), but just a thought...
Old Apr 2, 2012, 8:58 am

Programs: DL PM
Nice find for summer trip...

I was playing with it and got 695$ for my trip to DUS from my island...^
Not to mention that just simple round trip from here to NYC cost 400+
Old Apr 2, 2012, 8:28 pm

Any suggestions for booking with a longer layover in one of the stopovers? The longest layover I can book is 12 hours... would love to get 1-2 days in Geneva or Paris.
Old Apr 3, 2012, 5:10 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

If anybody is going to watch Euro 2012 its a good deal flying to BER. Located only 60 km West of Poznan where they will have games.
Old Apr 3, 2012, 5:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*1K MM
Originally Posted by bwiadca
If anybody is going to watch Euro 2012 its a good deal flying to BER. Located only 60 km West of Poznan where they will have games.
Its about 300km
Old Apr 4, 2012, 6:27 am

Programs: DL DM; 2MM
Originally Posted by bwiadca
Excuses if OT - just drove that leg from TXL to Poznan - the almost 300 km took more than 4+ hours with deplorable, dangerous road conditions and heavy truck traffic.
Old Apr 4, 2012, 8:21 am

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Delta Silver, Marriott Gold, Priority Club Gold
dead??

Was playing around with some dates in July from NYC to both Berlin and DUS and can't get the pricing to work seeing now well over $1100ai. Anyone still chasing this or having luck?
Old Apr 4, 2012, 9:14 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Travelomania
Excuses if OT - just drove that leg from TXL to Poznan - the almost 300 km took more than 4+ hours with deplorable, dangerous road conditions and heavy truck traffic.
I don't know what I was thinking last night. Distance to the Polish border is 60km, not to Poznan Sorry about the confusion.
Its still about $300 cheaper to fly into BER and to take a bus then to fly directly to POZ.
Old Apr 4, 2012, 9:48 am

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by getmarshall
Was playing around with some dates in July from NYC to both Berlin and DUS and can't get the pricing to work seeing now well over $1100ai. Anyone still chasing this or having luck?
I got this to work yesterday to DUS but not to BER on DL.
Old Apr 4, 2012, 9:59 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
Fare is still valid but availability might be dwingling in that sale category.
Old Apr 4, 2012, 11:05 am

Programs: LH SEN, A3 Gold, KL Gold, Marriott Titanium Lifetime, HH Diamond, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by Travelomania
You have old info: now it is about 2 hours, all on the highway with speed limit of 90mph in Poland and no limits in Germany

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.