Search

Good Deal Premium Fares 2012

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2012, 8:55 am

Programs: EY Platinum/M&M Gold
Smile

Originally Posted by Wozza2404
Ex LHR this is Ł998.
more or less the same at todays ex rate...well maybe €30/40 difference; shame i cant get away; have never tried them..
Old May 2, 2012, 9:06 am

Programs: BA GGL CCR GfL, SQ Gold, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond, Marriott Plat, Cafe Nero Loyalty Card (7 Stamps)
They're a great airline. And their J product is very, very good.
Old May 2, 2012, 11:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Airline nobody. Sad!
MIA-IPC (Easter Island) available on LAN in J for just under $2000. Not a great deal for distance but seems good to me for a J class fare on that particular route, considering IPC can be hard to get to cheaply. Dates are limited to LIM connections, so only when LIM-IPC is flown, which isn't every day. Example available on lan.com for August 18th departing MIA and August 22nd departing IPC, $1998.90 for those dates. Some other good fares available but that one caught my eye.
Old May 2, 2012, 11:14 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
CX ORD/JFK-HKG RT in biz from USD$4727

http://us.cathaypacific.com/offers/o...fer_banner.asp
Old May 3, 2012, 3:26 am
c2h

Programs: QR-PLT, AM-Platino, TK-Elite
Originally Posted by 3544quebec
Great fare - I've always wanted to go to Vulcan and really need to make it there before 2258
Isn't VLC- Valencia, Spain? Where abouts is Vulcan?
Old May 3, 2012, 7:42 am

Programs: DL PM UA PSilver Marriott Lifetime Plat, AMEX Platinum, Avis PC, UA MPPPlus
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulcan_...rek)#Homeworld

I'm guessing the miles would credit to Virgin Intergalactic
Old May 3, 2012, 8:27 am
c2h

Programs: QR-PLT, AM-Platino, TK-Elite
Originally Posted by edweird
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulcan_...rek)#Homeworld

I'm guessing the miles would credit to Virgin Intergalactic
Lol. For just above 1000GBP I'd love to!
Old May 3, 2012, 9:50 pm
Moderator: Budget Travel forum & Credit Card Programs, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA lifetime MM / *A Gold
Originally Posted by c2h
Where abouts is Vulcan?
Vulcan, Alberta, Canada. This would be the one you can drive to.

EmailKid
Old May 3, 2012, 11:32 pm

YVR to PVG

JAL YVR to PVG Biz $2793 in May/Jun

Plane is 767 it seems.
Old May 4, 2012, 12:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: HH Gold, BA Silver, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by Wozza2404
Ex LHR this is Ł998.
I got an e-mail from travelbag.co.uk (respectable travel agent) and they're claiming they'll sell this for Ł854.

Given that's what BA want for a flight to the med over the double bank holiday weekend, I'm regretting being so far entrenched in my current plans...
Old May 4, 2012, 4:18 am

Programs: BA GGL CCR GfL, SQ Gold, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond, Marriott Plat, Cafe Nero Loyalty Card (7 Stamps)
Originally Posted by Swiss Tony
I got an e-mail from travelbag.co.uk (respectable travel agent) and they're claiming they'll sell this for Ł854.

Given that's what BA want for a flight to the med over the double bank holiday weekend, I'm regretting being so far entrenched in my current plans...
Wowee.

That's some fare...

*Goes off to play with calendar*
Old May 4, 2012, 4:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: HH Gold, BA Silver, Accor Silver
Just remember that the EY fare is only valid until tonight - presumably midnight BST, 7pm EST.
Old May 4, 2012, 4:46 am

Not going to be able to squeeze it in, unfortunately.

Oh well, maybe next time.
Old May 5, 2012, 4:17 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat 2MM
JFK-EZE on AA in Biz for $3000 RT

I have JFK-EZE listed as one of my city pairs for my AA account and when I went to aa.com they have JFK-EZE in Biz for $1500 each way. I did not try to price anything out but wanted to post the details here in case anyone was interested. Prices are valid for outbound travel between May 25, 2012, and December 15, 2012. All travel needs to be complete by December 25, 2012.

Prices include (a) a federal excise tax of $3.80 per U.S. domestic flight segment, defined as one takeoff and landing, of a customer's itinerary; (b) up to $18 per round trip in local airport charges; and (c) September 11th Security Fee of $2.50 per enplanement originating at a U.S. airport. For international destinations, government taxes and fees of up to $240 varying by destination, are included.
Prices shown are each way, based on round-trip Business Class travel purchased on AA.com, and are in U.S. dollars. Sale prices are valid for travel daily. Prices are subject to change without notice. International prices are subject to government approval.
Reservations are required. Tickets booked on AA.com must be purchased at least 7 days prior to departure or within 1 day of making reservations, whichever comes first, but no later than 11:59 p.m. (CT) May 14, 2012.
Prices are valid for outbound travel between May 25, 2012, and December 15, 2012. All travel needs to be complete by December 25, 2012.
Prices are not valid for travel from South America July 8-22, 2012.
A 3-night or Saturday night stay is required, based on travel days.
Tickets are nonrefundable and nontransferable. Changes to your ticket may be made if you meet the restrictions of the new fare and pay up to a $200 fee plus any fare difference. Changes must be made before your ticketed flight's scheduled departure time. If you cancel your flight prior to scheduled departure time, the ticket will be valid for one year from the date of issue on an unused ticket or one year from travel origination on a partially used ticket. If you do not cancel your flight before scheduled departure time, the ticket has no value.
Advertised prices are valid only on American Airlines, American Eagle, and AmericanConnection and do not apply to other codeshare flights. Seats are limited. Prices may not be available on all flights. Schedules are subject to change without notice.
A portion or all travel booked on American Airlines may be operated by American Eagle or AmericanConnection. American Eagle is operated by American Eagle Airlines, Inc., or Executive Airlines, Inc., which are wholly owned by AMR Corporation, the parent company of American Airlines. AmericanConnection service is operated by independent contractor Chautauqua Airlines, Inc. American Eagle and AmericanConnection are registered trademarks of American Airlines, Inc.
Tickets may also be obtained (and changes may be made to tickets purchased from sources other than American Airlines, such as travel agents, online third-party web sites and other airlines) through an American Airlines Telephone Reservations Office, American Airlines Travel Center or Airport Ticket Office for an additional charge. Charges for checked baggage may apply. Visit our Baggage Allowance page for details.
If electronic ticketing is available but the customer requests a paper ticket, a fee of $50 per customer applies, except for customers with a billing address in the United Kingdom.
If the FedEx delivery option is selected for tickets issued more than 8 days prior to the date of travel, a $25 fee per reservation will be assessed.
Currently, only U.S., Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Canada, United Kingdom and select Latin American and Caribbean mailing/billing addresses can be used to purchase tickets on AA.com.
Infants under 2 years of age who travel within the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands may be held in an adult's lap at no charge. Please contact Reservations for applicable charges for other countries. AA reserves the right to request documented proof of age for any traveler 2 years of age or younger. Please be prepared to provide documentation (birth certificate, passport, etc.) upon request.
No en route stopovers permitted. A stopover occurs when the customer does not depart an intermediate point within 24 hours for international travel.
Prepaid ticketing is not allowed using these prices.
Other restrictions may apply.
Old May 5, 2012, 1:30 pm

SFO/LAX-EZE RT AI UA/AA/DL - $2.9k - $3.1k

Originally Posted by rmc1
I have JFK-EZE listed as one of my city pairs for my AA account and when I went to aa.com they have JFK-EZE in Biz for $1500 each way. I did not try to price anything out but wanted to post the details here in case anyone was interested. Prices are valid for outbound travel between May 25, 2012, and December 15, 2012. All travel needs to be complete by December 25, 2012.
TACA is only $2.5k, but I guess folks will be more focused on the US legacies than TACA. Booked into D, 100% base miles for UA No EQM for UA so far, but it may change later.

AA-A or I
UA-Z
DL-Y or S (LAX-ATL is Y)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.