Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

CO/UA LAS-East Coast $200.- a.i.

Old Apr 13, 2011, 12:38 pm
Original Poster

Similar to last week's sale fares, this is a 'G' fare. While there are no seasonal or day-of-travel restriction, availability is best for Tuesday/Wednesday.

The base is $147.-, total 200.- for ALB-LAS. Destinations from LAS include ALB, ORF, MHT, PVD, RDU, TPA, BUF, BWI. Try your home city.
Old Apr 13, 2011, 12:46 pm

Programs: UA, AA, LH, Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, Hertz
Originally Posted by hogo74
Similar to last week's sale fares, this is a 'G' fare. While there are no seasonal or day-of-travel restriction, availability is best for Tuesday/Wednesday.

The base is $147.-, total 200.- for ALB-LAS. Destinations from LAS include ALB, ORF, MHT, PVD, RDU, TPA, BUF, BWI. Try your home city.
And just like the last week trips can be routed through SFO or LAX for a few $ more for maximum mileage. Without searching too much I see ~3 cpm itineraries. This is valid till EOS and the availability opens up to almost any day of the week early next year.
Old Apr 13, 2011, 1:14 pm

Programs: UA 1P, Delta GM, SPG Platinum, Priority Club Platinum
Looks like AA has matched, at least for BWI-LAS. Lots of dates for $200ai r/t.
Old Apr 13, 2011, 1:32 pm

Programs: *G, UA Plat, Hertz Pres
As always, not available from NYC. Have to go to PHL :-(
Old Apr 13, 2011, 1:35 pm

Programs: UA 1K
Anybody see anything good for ATL, CLT, etc? Don't really want to have to drive up to RDU or down to TPA.
Old Apr 13, 2011, 2:26 pm

Programs: UA 1MM/1K, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Yobz
As always, not available from NYC. Have to go to PHL :-(
Well, not always...

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/milea...se-193-ai.html

Guess you missed that one.
Old Apr 13, 2011, 7:31 pm

Originally Posted by hardfour
Looks like AA has matched, at least for BWI-LAS. Lots of dates for $200ai r/t.
this has been around for a few weeks
Old Apr 13, 2011, 8:42 pm

Delta has matched, too!
Old Apr 13, 2011, 10:41 pm

Programs: UA 1K, MR Titanium, IHG Gold, National Exec
For some reason I was drawn to the itinerary that I managed to build and I"ll be going on my first "pure" MR with this fare. I booked LAS-SFO-EWR-MHT r/t in May for 203 CDN. Even including the flight down to LAS from YYC, it still works out to 5cpm which is hard to beat from here. 10 flights in almost exactly 48 hours... at least I'll get 10k miles out of it. ^
Old Apr 14, 2011, 9:06 am

Programs: AC *P
UA seems to have pulled the BUF-LAS fare... haven't had a chance to check others.
Old Apr 14, 2011, 10:08 am

Programs: UA GS, AS MVP 100K, DL Diamond, Marriot Lifetime Titanium, AmEx Centurion
Originally Posted by mudd_stuffin
UA seems to have pulled the BUF-LAS fare... haven't had a chance to check others.
BWI looks gone too.
Old Apr 14, 2011, 1:36 pm
Suspended

Before booking anyting I highly suggest looking at both UA and CO .coms and do so as 1 ways its $79 PHL-LAS with the tx = $100.40

I was able to find on CO a LAS-SFO-PHL which was $100.40 while it wasnt coming up on UA unless I did a Multi-city and then the exact flights was $400.40 on UA

So I purchased my PHL-IAD-LAS on UA and my return on CO.com

thusly will end up with apx 5800 eqms instead of 4800 and apx .0035 cpm instead of .0042 cpm

( I could have earned a few hundred more miles but it would have meant flying PHL-LAX-LAS and getting into LAS @ midnight, my way I get in @ 11am and have the whole day to try and decide what to do , not really much around Vegas now is there)
Old Apr 14, 2011, 1:46 pm

Programs: UA G, Marriott PlatPrem
Hi guys, I'm basically new to this forum, so don't kick me around too much...

I'm trying to book PHL-SFO-LAS r/t on CO.com and it's showing that the G fare = 0 EQM...!

Should I be worried about this?!
Old Apr 14, 2011, 2:33 pm

Originally Posted by pbearmedic
Hi guys, I'm basically new to this forum, so don't kick me around too much...

I'm trying to book PHL-SFO-LAS r/t on CO.com and it's showing that the G fare = 0 EQM...!

Should I be worried about this?!
No, CO's website has been buggy recently because I believe they are trying to import many of UA's flights into their system. You will receive the appropriate number of EQMs.

On a side note earlier this week PHL-SEA was being offered for ~$200 ai. Although all of the route options were on UA which provide about 1k less eqms than PHL-IAH-SEA roundtrip.
Old Apr 14, 2011, 3:09 pm

Programs: General member, former 1P
Can't get 6-segment trip to price out on UA like on ITA

Still finding some good deals from the East Coast to PHX on UA. Using ITA I was able to price out three segments each way in the G fare bucket for $208 RT all in. But when I use united.com's multi-city feature to duplicate the itinerary, it books me into W and other high fare classes and the all-in price comes out much higher.

It's still a good deal on united.com $200.80 all in RT to Phoenix, but those extra segments never hurt.

EDIT: After messing around with the UA and CO sites I was able to get CO to give me three segments on the eastbound return, including a redeye SFO-ORD on a 767, which gives me good odds for an upgrade.

Total cost was $204.50, or 2.8 CPM. Not a bad deal at all. I've done segment runs (I've qualified as a 1P on segments the last two years) but this is my first mileage run.

Booked two OW tickets: UA on the outbound MCO-SFO-PHX and CO on the return PHX-SFO-ORD-MCO. All on UA metal. It's a Friday in August, so I've got plenty of time to tell my wife....

Last edited by flavorflav; Apr 14, 2011 at 4:44 pm Reason: Adding trip details

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.