Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

OS: MHT-PHL-PHX-HNL RT $1585 Miles&More in the US (US;A fare;41100M;~4cpm good deal?)

OS: MHT-PHL-PHX-HNL RT $1585 Miles&More in the US (US;A fare;41100M;~4cpm good deal?)

Old Apr 5, 2010, 11:05 pm

Programs: LH FTL
Does somebody know if the US First Mileage Run
ONT-DEN-IAD-CLT-TPA/TPA-IAD-MCO-DEN-ONT
still works?
I was reading somewhere that the price went up a little but it still is a good deal if it works.
Otherwise if the deal doesnt exist anymore could somebody give an advice for a similiar run out of RDU to earn some (since Im here for the next 5 months)?

Thanks in advance
Old Apr 5, 2010, 11:11 pm

Programs: LH SEN, US Div.; BMI DC; PC Ambassador Platinum, Hilton Gold;Club Carlson
Originally Posted by koroleon
Although I haven't booked any of these fares, I've spent some time researching them. One pitfall I'm aware of is when you get a segment on a RJ with no FC, then of course you get Y miles, not the 325% for A. Another thing I've noticed is that in CO's case these fares book into Z, which gets you 225%, so it's preferable to go with US or UA (this was my own observation and I might be mistaken).

I generally search for such fares on FareCompare: http://www.farecompare.com/search/yupfares.html
Thanks koroleon; I assume you are talking crediting to UA MP or aswell to M&M/DC- BMI ?

I would credit these A Fares to M&M, but would like to be sure to get F miles (325%)
Old Apr 5, 2010, 11:41 pm

Originally Posted by rotwein
Thanks koroleon; I assume you are talking crediting to UA MP or aswell to M&M/DC- BMI ?

I would credit these A Fares to M&M, but would like to be sure to get F miles (325%)
I was talking about crediting to M&M, as it offers a clear advantage for first class fares. Both F and A fares earn 325% miles (for LH elites). When you spot a good fare, you can go to the airline's site and search for First on that route and you'll get that price, so that should remove any doubt whether they're really F class.
Old Apr 6, 2010, 4:08 am

Programs: LH SEN, US Div.; BMI DC; PC Ambassador Platinum, Hilton Gold;Club Carlson
thanks again for clarifying; will add some nice flights to my summer holiday :-)
Old Apr 6, 2010, 9:02 am

Programs: BAEC G, WN A-, Hyatt G, HH G, MAR T, Hz PC, was [UA2P, FL A+Elite, BD G]
Originally Posted by Fonce81
Does somebody know if the US First Mileage Run
ONT-DEN-IAD-CLT-TPA/TPA-IAD-MCO-DEN-ONT
still works?
I was reading somewhere that the price went up a little but it still is a good deal if it works.
Otherwise if the deal doesnt exist anymore could somebody give an advice for a similiar run out of RDU to earn some (since Im here for the next 5 months)?

Thanks in advance
I didn't see any great fares in A out of RDU when I looked this morning - best (ignoring extra miles from routing via out-of-the-way segments) was ~20 cpm (6.7 cpm if you get 3x for A fares). ONT-TPA is also ~20 cpm (also not counting extra miles from out-of-the-way segments).
Old Apr 10, 2010, 3:42 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL/GfL, Lufthansa SEN, Hilton Diamond, misc other stuff
Over the last week I've flown more than a dozen HUP based flights on UA ticket stock with UA and US operated flights. I credited them to M&M and they all show up as 'A' fare at Miles&More. No problems at all.

screenshot: http://yfrog.com/61creditedhupflightsp
Old Apr 10, 2010, 9:35 pm

Smile

Originally Posted by El_Duderito
Over the last week I've flown more than a dozen HUP based flights on UA ticket stock with UA and US operated flights. I credited them to M&M and they all show up as 'A' fare at Miles&More. No problems at all.

screenshot: http://yfrog.com/61creditedhupflightsp
^ thanks for the information

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.