Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

UA: STL-ORD-DEN-SEA-PDX-LAX $91.50 AI O/W 2.44cpm 3746 miles

UA: STL-ORD-DEN-SEA-PDX-LAX $91.50 AI O/W 2.44cpm 3746 miles

Old Feb 14, 10, 7:33 pm

Programs: UA 2P, HH Gold
I'm actually able to get this fare (or similar (LA7FS)) beginning in MSN for 4/13, the problem is when I price a OW ticket coming back the deal really isn't that great.

Last edited by n198ua; Feb 14, 10 at 11:04 pm
Old Feb 15, 10, 3:05 am

Programs: AA EXP, CO PL
amazing fare~
Old Feb 15, 10, 9:19 am

Programs: UA Silver, AA, WN, DL
Originally Posted by n198ua View Post
I'm actually able to get this fare (or similar (LA7FS)) beginning in MSN for 4/13, the problem is when I price a OW ticket coming back the deal really isn't that great.
If it's from MSN, then it's not the same fare since the original city pair that was posted is for LAX-STL.

Keep an eye on the fare rules. Click on the fare rules link underneath the price and it should display the details. The fare may have restrictions that's impacting your return (i.e. flight days are only Tue/Wed, etc.).

Of course, it could be simply the L fare basis is gone on one of the segments you're looking for on the flight back. I had the same problem and had to find different dates to have 2 OW's work for a RT.
Old Feb 15, 10, 9:35 am

Location: AA Gold/Million Miler,DL dirt,UAPlat/Million Miler;Honnors Diamond,Marriott Gold;Avis Preferred,Hertz Prez Circle, Nat'l Exec Elite
Originally Posted by teddybw View Post
How could you relocate yourself to STL? That's over 250 miles away...

If you add the cost of fuel & parking, that's way too much for a cheap MR.
AA has matched Airtran's rndtrp form MKE-STL for 131 all-in. Certainly not MR-worthy, but if you lived on the N side or take the train up u could go that route- plus 4 segs on AA for 131 or even better w/either a %/$ off cert; it's mainline ORD-STL and that fare is available SAT out-SUN rtr for example 4-17/18.
Old Feb 16, 10, 4:31 pm

Programs: The Mac Daddy of Heimlich County (and low-ball status)
im not finding this from MSN or STL for some reason

Search this Thread