Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Midwest
Reload this Page >

n9ne steakhouse - A definate recomend!

Old Mar 10, 2004, 10:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Avis Presidents Club

Withough going into too much detail I would have to recomend n9ne steakhouse, located at Northeast Corner of Randolph and Canal
440 West Randolph Street. Nine has an intense atmosphere with all the qualities of a hip "rave" resteraunt. The scene is always hustling, and there steaks are simply to die for! A recomend for anyone planing a date ment to impress!

------------------
Ever since I started working ,every day has been worse than the one before. That means each time you see me, that's on the worst day of my life.
Old Mar 10, 2004, 12:26 pm
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Welcome to Flyertalk

FYI, there is an existing thread on Nine here: http://www.flyertalk.com/dining/ftdi...ML/000087.html

I found it by using the search function in the upper right hand corner of the page.

I look forward to other reveiws you have!
Old Mar 10, 2004, 10:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Avis Presidents Club
I apologise about opening a new pointless thread, I'll use the search from now on...

------------------
Ever since I started working ,every day has been worse than the one before. That means each time you see me, that's on the worst day of my life.
Old Mar 11, 2004, 11:11 am
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by ar_elite:
I apologise about opening a new pointless thread</font>
pointless, hardly, views are welcomed!

I just like to keep things consolidated so when I search I can be lazy and read only one thread on a place.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.