Reload this Page >

Tie Me Up Noodles on Diversey Pkway,

Old Oct 22, 2002, 5:46 am
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Gold, Hilton Diamond

Tie Me Up Noodles is a run down place, normally that does not bother me in the least, but there was something dingy about the place that did bother me.

But my biz partner and I were hungry and all the other joints nearby were not serving what we usually crave, good Asian food.

We both went for the $5.46 lunch special (appetizer plus one entree) of which there are many to choose from.

Spring Rolls were bland with no flavor, not good.

I had the Malaysian Noodle dish with Chicken. It was a good helping but nothing special.

Partner had the Ginger Chicken which he pronounced as a good dish, but not great.

The interior of Tie Me Up Noodles is as dingy as the storefront and the fact that they did not serve good food IMO, I give a "NO" to Tie Me Up Noodles.

On their menu, they were recommended by two of Chicago's food "critics" Mr. Food and Sherman Kaplan. I get the feeling both of these "critics" dined at Tie Me UP years ago and not recently.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.