Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Midwest
Reload this Page >

Chicago-Related Airport Transportation Question

Old Nov 4, 2019, 12:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage Citi Platinum Select, DL Skymiles/AMEX Plat

Does anyone know if Ziggy's Transportation service out of Hinsdale is still in business? The business is essentially a one man show operated by a guy named Nalzasnka Zbignaew. He is/was a private driver who gave rides for a flat rate from ORD to the south suburbs. I'm trying to plan an upcoming trip, and the old number I have for him is no longer in service.

Just taking a shot in the dark to see if anyone knows if he's still around.

Thanks in advance.
Old Feb 22, 2020, 11:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GM on VX, UA, AA, HA, AS, SY; Budget Fastbreak
What did you end up doing?
ages ago I just used the taxi service at ord to get a taxi to suburbs northeast of Evanston.
Old Feb 22, 2020, 8:17 pm
glg

When I used to live in the burbs, I regularly used American Taxi. They have flat rates and are cheaper than using a city cab. This was in the pre uberlyft days though.
Old Feb 23, 2020, 7:37 pm

Programs: AA, UA, GE
Originally Posted by glg
When I used to live in the burbs, I regularly used American Taxi. They have flat rates and are cheaper than using a city cab. This was in the pre uberlyft days though.
American Taxi is still a good option. They still have a fixed fare for most inter-suburban routes. I find that they arecheaper than Uber/Lyft/etc.
Old Feb 25, 2020, 6:43 am

Programs: AA exp 3mm Hertz 5*
For the last few years, American Taxi has been charging $64. each way ORD <> Frankfort. Not had any real issues in +50 trips over last few years
Old Feb 25, 2020, 7:06 am

Programs: AA, UA, GE
Originally Posted by Snuggs
For the last few years, American Taxi has been charging $64. each way ORD <> Frankfort. Not had any real issues in +50 trips over last few years
That's not a bad deal for a 50 mile trip. They charge me around $25 for a 10 mile trip from Mount Prospect to ORD.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.