Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Midwest
Reload this Page >

Porters T5 O'hare? Help with lots of luggage!

Porters T5 O'hare? Help with lots of luggage!

Old Jan 29, 19, 7:56 pm
Original Poster

Question Porters T5 O'hare? Help with lots of luggage!

My husband and I are moving overseas for his job. We have a flight booked on EVA from O'hare Mid-march the flight leaves at 12:10 am so we will be arriving at O'hare around 9:30 pm with 5 large suitcases and our dog in a large crate. We are going to rent a vehicle to get to O'hare and will need to return it. I called Budget this morning and they assured me that they could handle our luggage, plus the dog and dog crate on the shuttle bus, but it seems like a lot of hassle and I don't totally believe the person I talked to, they would not let me talk to someone at the O'hare counter the auto dial system kept redirecting to the corporate customer care call center.

If my husband drops me off with the dog and the luggage prior to returning the vehicle will there be a porter, willing to pay extra, to assist me with getting the luggage in to the terminal? Will carts be available curbside?

Any experience with moving a large amount of luggage would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Old Feb 5, 19, 10:32 am

At minimum, there will be large carts; if you're lucky, there will be a skycap (not a porter) who will help you push it to the EVA ticket counter (no curbside check-in for international flights).

Search this Thread