Grand Geneva (lake Geneva, WI) tips?

Old Nov 20, 2016, 9:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: GM on VX, UA, AA, HA, AS, SY; Budget Fastbreak

Hi all
Going to Grand Geneva for 2-ish days and 2 nights, Monday afternoon to Wednesday afternoon.
It'll be my wife, our 7-year-old son, and me - first time!
We will enjoy indoor water park on Tuesday. We don't plan to eat at the fancy restaurants as Grand Geneva has casual eateries.

Tips?
And what's a typical tip for bellhop and valet?
Thanks!!
Michael
Old Nov 20, 2016, 9:47 pm

Make sure you go into town to check out the shops and restaurants. There is a trail that goes all the way around the lake. It's too far to easily walk all the way around, but you can go on part of it and see the original Wrigley family mansion and many others.

Very picturesque place to visit, even this time of year.
Old Nov 23, 2016, 7:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: GM on VX, UA, AA, HA, AS, SY; Budget Fastbreak
Thanks! It's a great spot. Absolutely loved Grand Geneva resort and Lake Geneva. It wasn't crowded before thanksgiving but I'll bet it's crowded on winter weekends. Loads of empty chairs and parking spaces - so I'm sure this whole area is super busy when appropriate.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.