Wiki Posts
Search

Decent Deep Dish in O'Hare?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2016, 12:25 pm
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by slutide
.... but I've been craving pizza and was wondering if there is any deep dish in O'Hare worth going to?
no, there is nothing pizza wise worthwhile at ORD.

In regards to deep dish, if you like it, please disregard all the feedback about deep dish not being good.

While most times I prefer thin crust tavern style pizza, I do love a good deep dish pan pizza now and then. (pan does not equal stuffed pizza)
Old Dec 28, 2016, 12:57 pm

I got a thing against Reggios now, they seem to keep the serving tongs in.......a bucket of water. This is only disgusting because they serve your food by lifting the soaking wet tongs to pick up your........crispy wings or pizza.

So now your crispy food is all soggy and full of like......tong water.

And I can't deal with tong water.

I agree about the claim that O'Hare is a wasteland for food. Reggios, McDonalds, Chilis, Macaroni's (I think it is), Beach Burrito, crappy pubs, Subway, Manchu Wok......

Publican and.......Tortas Frontera - are like the only thing worth having, although it isn't anything more than salty (and very premiumly priced) food - for the most part. The international terminal is just depressing, if you have to use it. ORD is in need of a TBIT-esque rebuild of terminal 5.
Old Dec 30, 2016, 5:37 pm

Programs: Delta Plat & Million Miler
So

Originally Posted by milepig
I have had Lou Matnati's, and have taste buds and taste. Pizza is flat and crispy - not a pile of doughy mess. It may serve a purpose, but it isn't pizza!!!
You from New York?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.