Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Midwest
Reload this Page >

Kansas City Fine Dining Suggestions?

Old Nov 20, 15, 10:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Diamond, HHonors Diamond, Hertz 5*

We'll be attending a concert at The Kauffman Center in February when Mikhail Pletnev and his National Russian Orchestra will perform and would love to have suggestions for some fine dining. We're used to Napa so please take it from there. Thanks!
Old Nov 21, 15, 1:00 am

Programs: Statusless and proud
Originally Posted by aristotled View Post
We'll be attending a concert at The Kauffman Center in February when Mikhail Pletnev and his National Russian Orchestra will perform and would love to have suggestions for some fine dining. We're used to Napa so please take it from there. Thanks!
Well, there's nothing like the French Laundry here, but my recommendation would be Bluestem. Great tasting menu, good winelist, fun atmosphere. If you want more traditional fine dining, The American Restaurant is your best choice in KC. Super expensive (for my budget), but quite tasty.

Chris
Old Nov 21, 15, 2:51 am

Originally Posted by JayhawkCO View Post
Quote:

Originally Posted by aristotled

Well, there's nothing like the French Laundry here, but my recommendation would be Bluestem. Great tasting menu, good winelist, fun atmosphere. If you want more traditional fine dining, The American Restaurant is your best choice in KC. Super expensive (for my budget), but quite tasty.

Chris
+1

Bluestem was my first thought. I'd probably head to Arthur Bryant's for some great bbq the next day
Old Nov 23, 15, 8:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Diamond, HHonors Diamond, Hertz 5*
Thank you so much! Looking forward to this!

Search this Thread