Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hotels in Lakeview area

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2011, 5:18 pm
Original Poster

Hotels in Lakeview area

My daughter is having a problem. Thought she had an apartment rented and found out it was already rented. She's on her way back to Chicago from West Virginia (about a 10 hour drive) and needs a motel/hotel for tonight (Thursday). They are coming in on the turnpike 80/90 and would like to stay in the Lakeview area. What hotel would you recommend reasonably priced.
Old Jul 15, 2011, 7:35 am
glg

Originally Posted by luv2scrap
My daughter is having a problem. Thought she had an apartment rented and found out it was already rented. She's on her way back to Chicago from West Virginia (about a 10 hour drive) and needs a motel/hotel for tonight (Thursday). They are coming in on the turnpike 80/90 and would like to stay in the Lakeview area. What hotel would you recommend reasonably priced.
there just aren't many hotels in the lakeview area, so they're all fairly expensive (except the ones you wouldn't want to stay in!).

you could try a priceline. the lincoln park section there includes both lincoln park and lakeview.
Old Jul 15, 2011, 9:45 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA: 2 MM
True, there aren't a lot of choices in the area. The Best Western Hawthorne Terrace is basic, adequate and safe.

http://www.expedia.com/Chicago-Hotel...el-Information

I believe there is also a Days Inn on Diversey.
Old Jul 16, 2011, 9:28 pm

Majestic Hotel is actually quite charming, incudes breakfast, is in the heart of Lakeview, and quite affordable. http://www.majestic-chicago.com/

It has sister properties in the neighborhood that are listed on its website.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.