Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Midwest
Reload this Page >

Do i have to recheck my luggage in Chicago airport

Do i have to recheck my luggage in Chicago airport

Old May 13, 2011, 2:08 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by milepig
One thing I forgot to mention - Etihad should be able to print your AA boarding pass for you, but if for some reason they can't the person who takes you bag at T5 should also be able to handle that - failing that, you can use the checkin kiosk at T3. I can't quite remember since I mostly fly UA out of T1, but I think AA has checkin machines on the walkway from the ATS station to T3. If not, you'll see them when you enter the terminal.
great

is the online boarding pass enough, so i can skip looking for AA kiosk,

second
if we lost the AA flight ORD-MIA due to immigration and customs especially because we are three Saudi Arabian young male travelers entering US as first time, dose AA accept it as excuse and they will book us in the next flight.

Regards

Last edited by CraiNo; May 13, 2011 at 2:15 pm
Old May 13, 2011, 3:20 pm
glg

Originally Posted by CraiNo
great

is the online boarding pass enough, so i can skip looking for AA kiosk,

second
if we lost the AA flight ORD-MIA due to immigration and customs especially because we are three Saudi Arabian young male travelers entering US as first time, dose AA accept it as excuse and they will book us in the next flight.

Regards
Online boarding pass is fine.

If you're held up, they absolutely will put you on the next flight. Talk to the person when you drop your luggage if it's close (less than maybe 45 mins to give you time to get to T3 on the ATS and get through security), s/he should be able to rebook you to the later flight. If not, should tell you who to talk to about getting the later one.
Old May 13, 2011, 5:14 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by glg
Online boarding pass is fine.

If you're held up, they absolutely will put you on the next flight. Talk to the person when you drop your luggage if it's close (less than maybe 45 mins to give you time to get to T3 on the ATS and get through security), s/he should be able to rebook you to the later flight. If not, should tell you who to talk to about getting the later one.
Great,thank you very much

Regards

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.