Wiki Posts
Search

Flight Miles YTD

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2007, 8:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM; Hilton Diamond; Marriott LT Titanium; Long live SPG... f MAR
Flight Miles YTD

What exactly is this number on the Midwest page? For example, mine shows just over 23,000 - but I've been MME for a while now, does that 23k include the bonus for MME on each segment?

In other words, I have one more flight this year, MCI-MKE-BOS, BOS-MCI. will just over 2k more miles put me over the 25k threshold for MME?

This is the first year I've had to worry about that, usually I wrap up my MME status by March, but I've been on Delta a lot more this year.

Thanks!
Old Dec 20, 2007, 1:28 pm

Programs: AS MVPG
It should mean Year To Date. Have you flown 23k miles so far this year?
Old Dec 20, 2007, 2:12 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by alphaeagle
It should mean Year To Date. Have you flown 23k miles so far this year?
lol, I realize what the YTD part means. What I'm not sure about is if that 23K means that I flew 23K this year, or I flew 13K + MME bonus mileage.

So - is this figure a true representation of actual air miles I've flown, or is it a figure of mileage that I have accrued?

Thanks!
Old Dec 20, 2007, 6:59 pm

MME is 25 segments or 20,000 miles, so you're good for next year with what you have.
Old Dec 20, 2007, 8:08 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by knope2001
MME is 25 segments or 20,000 miles, so you're good for next year with what you have.
Oh oops, I was thinking it was 25 or 25k. Guess I'm all set then! Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.