Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Farewell BlueHorseShoe

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2010, 11:51 am
Original Poster

Farewell BlueHorseShoe

As veteran poster, BlueHorseShoe 2000 will be embarking on a new career assignment soon. I thought it appropriate to start a new thread to wish him all the best in his new endeavour.

Last edited by RSVP; May 1, 2010 at 9:44 pm
Old May 1, 2010, 6:12 pm

As I didn't yet reply in the other thread, let me advance RSVP's thread here and wish you a fantastic adventure, Blue. I'm sure there are probably some mixed feelings and trepidation, but it's probably going to be a life-changing experience for you both. Good luck, and please keep us in the loop!
Old May 1, 2010, 6:58 pm

Programs: United Mileage Plus
Best of luck Blue !!! I have enjoyed our "spirited" discussions over the years

Last edited by Tim34; May 1, 2010 at 7:24 pm
Old May 1, 2010, 8:31 pm

I shared my thoughts in the other thread, but perhaps when you come back during your time off, you can fly Frontier/Midwest once again when they launch their nonstop MKE-BCN service.
Old May 1, 2010, 9:42 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by newsmanhoss
I shared my thoughts in the other thread, but perhaps when you come back during your time off, you can fly Frontier/Midwest once again when they launch their nonstop MKE-BCN service.
I would have said only in your dreams regarding MKE-BCN.

In the past several years we've all learned to expect the unexpected.
Old May 2, 2010, 8:46 am

I am out of town for a few days and just now saw this thread. I would also like to extend my best wishes to Blue and his wife on this new, very exciting move.

Blue, thanks for all of your meaningful contributions to this board, as well as for being our unofficial liaison with Midwest. You have been a great asset here and will be missed.

Hope that you will be able to stay in touch with us, once in awhile, and keep us updated.

Again, my best wishes to you on the move.
Old May 2, 2010, 6:49 pm

Thanks everyone for the kind comments and best wishes! I certainly appreciate it.

I'll still officially reside in the U.S. until the Spanish government approves my work visa. That can take a few months so in all likelihood I won't be physically relocating until late summer/early fall.

In any event, I'll continue to particpate in the FlyerTalk forums (I just might not be as active) . You can't get rid of me that easily

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.