Wiki Posts
Search

Welcome a new volunteer Moderator

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20, 2010, 1:46 pm
Founder of FlyerTalk
Original Poster

Welcome a new volunteer Moderator

We have a volunteer moderator who is returning from a sabbatical and she has graciously accepted a role in this forum to assist our members. With the coming changes and integration with Frontier, it seems natural that there will be plenty of conversation and questions as to which of the various forums certain types of comment and information is best posted (here, Frontier or elsewhere).

Please join me in welcoming essxjay.
Old Apr 20, 2010, 1:59 pm

Programs: Ex DL-DM. MM. TWA-Aviator Plat. HHonors-DVIP, MR-Gold. Nat-Emerald. Avis Chairmn.
Welcome essxjay. We are a small family, but an interesting family!
Old Apr 20, 2010, 2:02 pm

Originally Posted by tvnwz
Welcome essxjay. We are a small family, but an interesting family!
+1

You will soon recognize that we have some very knowledgeable contributors on our little board, as well as our own distinctive tone here...call it our Midwest accent.

Welcome aboard and thanks for your interest and assistance.

Last edited by mke9499; Apr 20, 2010 at 2:51 pm
Old Apr 20, 2010, 2:09 pm

+2.

It will be nice to have you part of the forum, essxjay, as the Midwest and Frontier integrations pick-up speed.
Old Apr 20, 2010, 2:14 pm

Programs: Midwest Miles, AirTran A+ Rewards
I'm sure the Frontier Forum will be larger than the Midwest Forum once the consolidation is done. So we probably will need a moderator more than ever. Welcome essxjay to the Frontier Forum Family.
Old Apr 20, 2010, 3:05 pm

Welcome to our group!

As you can tell from stats we're a comparably active forum here, with more posts than a number of significantly larger carriers. Hopefully we dont wear you out!
Old Apr 20, 2010, 7:09 pm

+3

Much needed. We've seen things get out of control here too many times.
Old Apr 20, 2010, 7:43 pm

Welcome, essxjay. We look forward to your assistance with our active forum. Exciting times are ahead as Midwest is integrated into Frontier, so your joining us is timely.

And thanks to Randy Peterson for his assistance as well.
Old Apr 21, 2010, 8:30 am

Welcome to the board. Volunteer work, huh, want to work for an airline? With the amount of work you will be doing here you'll start asking for the big bucks soon.
Old Apr 21, 2010, 10:53 am
Original Member

Programs: TSA Refusenik charter member
Thanks everyone for the Midwest welcome! I look forward to learning from you all about the Miles program and getting to know the tenor of this new-to-me corner of FT.

Anything in particular on your mind or things you think I should know? PM me or send owl posts to essxjay (at) mail (dot) flyertalk (dot) com.

Originally Posted by MostlyAir
Welcome to the board. Volunteer work, huh, want to work for an airline? With the amount of work you will be doing here you'll start asking for the big bucks soon.
Which I reckon is about as much as I made mod'ing TS/S before my sabbatical?

Last edited by essxjay; Apr 23, 2010 at 3:47 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.