Destination / Flight Map ??

Old Apr 19, 10, 5:37 pm
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: MKE
Programs: HiltonHHonors Silver; SPG Gold; Midwest Airlines
Posts: 171
Destination / Flight Map ??

Does anyone have a copy of the flight map? We are looking to plan a weekend away and I keep trying cities that aren't non-stop. I guess I don't really know anymore where they fly non-stop anymore and cannot find anything useful on the website.

Thanks!
kelleek is offline  
Old Apr 19, 10, 5:44 pm
  #2  
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: I80
Programs: N23344
Posts: 173
Originally Posted by kelleek View Post
Does anyone have a copy of the flight map? We are looking to plan a weekend away and I keep trying cities that aren't non-stop. I guess I don't really know anymore where they fly non-stop anymore and cannot find anything useful on the website.

Thanks!
http://www.midwestairlines.com/PlanA.../RouteMap.aspx

If you click on the interactive route map, then click on MKE you will see where they fly non stop, it will be the blue lines.

Its a little confusing but if you keep you eyes on the blue lines you will be okay. I don't know where you can find a route map that only shows individual city routes.
8C4IOW is offline  
Old Apr 19, 10, 5:47 pm
  #3  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: MKE
Programs: HiltonHHonors Silver; SPG Gold; Midwest Airlines
Posts: 171
Originally Posted by 8C4IOW View Post
http://www.midwestairlines.com/PlanA.../RouteMap.aspx

If you click on the interactive route map, then click on MKE you will see where they fly non stop, it will be the blue lines.

Its a little confusing but if you keep you eyes on the blue lines you will be okay. I don't know where you can find a route map that only shows individual city routes.
This is perfect, thank you!! I thought it must be on the site, but could not find it. Is it me, or is does the search function kinda stink?
kelleek is offline  
Old Apr 19, 10, 7:07 pm
  #4  
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 2,653
The "search" function on the website has rarely been useful in my opinion. I generally just look around until I find what I'm looking for.

FYI the nonstop destinations on the map are accurate, but note that Fort Myers and Fort Lauderdale are done now until later into fall. The rest of the nonstop destinations shown on the map are available nonstop this summer.

Last edited by knope2001; Apr 19, 10 at 7:12 pm
knope2001 is offline  
Old Apr 26, 10, 6:45 am
  #5  
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Programs: WN A-List, Hertz 5*, Bonvoy Gold
Posts: 3,601
Originally Posted by knope2001 View Post
The "search" function on the website has rarely been useful in my opinion. I generally just look around until I find what I'm looking for.
This message appears on the YX website:

Announcements
New Support Patch Available
Please download our latest patch from the downloads section of our site. This newest patch fixes many issues that were present in previous versions of our product.

New support page:

http://midwestairlines.custhelp.com/...id/10016/sno/0
mke9499 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread