Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Signature Seating cost

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2010, 6:25 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by blucys
Any timeline on reconfiguring the E170's? Or is this something that would happen when the C Series get delivered in 5 years?
The YX booking engine blocks row one and the aisle seats of rows two, three, and four on the E170. Is this a recent change, or have these seats always been blocked?
Old Mar 3, 2010, 6:28 am

Originally Posted by mke9499
The YX booking engine blocks row one and the aisle seats of rows two, three, and four on the E170. Is this a recent change, or have these seats always been blocked?
IIRC those were always blocked.
Old Mar 3, 2010, 2:38 pm

I have a relative who booked MKE-PHX several months ago and was interested in STRETCH seating.

I advised him to call for an upgrade. Said he had a 10 minute phone wait, but was upgraded without problem at $25.00 each way.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.