Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Number of emails Midwest sends per month?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2010, 9:27 am
Original Poster

Number of emails Midwest sends per month?

I'm trying to decide if I want to Opt-In for all of Midwest's emails... How many emails does everyone typically get from Midwest per month? Are they just typical newsletters or do they send a lot of fare sale emails?
Old Jan 13, 2010, 10:14 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Delta Silver Medallion, Fmr Midwest Miles Executive
Originally Posted by david.billigmeier
I'm trying to decide if I want to Opt-In for all of Midwest's emails... How many emails does everyone typically get from Midwest per month? Are they just typical newsletters or do they send a lot of fare sale emails?
I only get the "Best Care Weekly" email, which has 3 or 4 stories per email about what is going on within Midwest...Within this email they have a story about the fare sale that is going on, or new routes being introduced, or the expanded code share with Frontier, etc...I have not seen anything recently that was only offered to email subscribers...If you monitor the website then you pretty much know what is going on fare wise at Midwest.
Old Jan 13, 2010, 2:31 pm

Finally, a question that I can answer. I actually send out the emails.

There is a Best Care Weekly (BCW) email that is sent basically every Tuesday and a newsletter that is sent once a month. Beyond that there may be random offers for Miles members that can be between 2-4 a month, but most of these are targeted and you will most likely not get all 2-4.

Included in the BCW are fare specials, vacation offer, miles offer and a what we call a Did You Know section, which is information you may find interesting or useful. Yes if you watch the website close enough you can also find these offers. However, the email makes it easy and convenient. Fare special content on the website is driven by what gets put in the email.
Old Jan 13, 2010, 4:37 pm

I think I saw the same question in the AirTran forum.
Old Jan 13, 2010, 6:29 pm

Originally Posted by RSVP
And in the Southwest forum.
Old Jan 13, 2010, 7:48 pm

Originally Posted by RSVP
Your point being.....
Old Jan 14, 2010, 9:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
Question has been asked and answered, the rest is piling on. Enough.

Gary
aka gleff
Senior moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.