Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Frontier Seat Maps

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2009, 11:52 am
Original Poster

Frontier Seat Maps

Frontier Seat Maps are now available prior to booking flights on the YX site. However, there is no indication of the "Stretch" seating in the first four rows after Feb.1.
Old Nov 22, 2009, 3:43 pm

It's my understanding that they won't be promoting Stretch seating on the Airbus flights until after all the aircraft have been reconfigured. I don't know when that will be.
Old Nov 22, 2009, 4:17 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by azstar
It's my understanding that they won't be promoting Stretch seating on the Airbus flights until after all the aircraft have been reconfigured. I don't know when that will be.
The last date we heard for fleet wide STRETCH seating was February 1.
Old Nov 22, 2009, 4:56 pm

I think it's a fair bet that before they start pushing STRETCH there will be some standardization / commonality on premium-section policies and fees.

Patience is the buzz word, I guess.
Old Dec 5, 2009, 7:05 pm
Original Poster

The maps seem to mysteriously have disappeared. Perhaps, they are being updated with Stretch seating.
Old Dec 5, 2009, 9:12 pm

They seem to be back.
Old Dec 6, 2009, 9:13 am
Original Poster

Now, Frontier flights seem to have disappeared entirely. I am only seeing flights on YX and NW.
Old Dec 6, 2009, 10:20 am

Originally Posted by RSVP
Now, Frontier flights seem to have disappeared entirely. I am only seeing flights on YX and NW.
The problem seems to be for 2010 flights. Perhaps they are making changes to reflect the stretch seating configuration.

In the meantime, they have got to be losing business, with prospective customers thinking that there is no nonstop service available.
Old Dec 6, 2009, 11:12 am

Originally Posted by mke9499
The problem seems to be for 2010 flights. Perhaps they are making changes to reflect the stretch seating configuration.

In the meantime, they have got to be losing business, with prospective customers thinking that there is no nonstop service available.
They're still available for sale on third-party sites like Orbitz, but not midwestairlines.com. Early Sunday morning is traditionally when they do maint, load schedule changes and similar. Seems likely that either their timing is messed up or perhaps they've had trouble bring it up with changes. Perhaps they'll revert.
Old Dec 6, 2009, 11:23 am

We're pushing through some big changes this weekend, so something may have went wrong. I'm looking into it now.
Old Dec 6, 2009, 6:34 pm

Originally Posted by MostlyAir
We're pushing through some big changes this weekend, so something may have went wrong. I'm looking into it now.
Noted on YX homepage:

"Posted Sunday, Dec 6 at 5:45pm - We are experiencing sporadic technical issues with making reservations. If you get an error on the final step in the booking process, please try again later. We apologize for the inconvenience and are actively working to resolve the issue."

As of this writing, problems persist.
Old Dec 6, 2009, 7:02 pm

Originally Posted by mke9499
As of this writing, problems persist.
Thanks for letting us know guys, I'm glad you all pay such close attention.

We're still working on fixing the issue and trying to figure out what the problem is and what went wrong. Right now it's out of my hands, I let the right people know when I saw the posts.
Old Dec 6, 2009, 8:52 pm

Among the changes being run through appears to be increased YX/F9 code share options for sale on midwestairlines.com.

Checking Sacramento-Milwaukee on 12-28, returning 1-14, you can book a Midwest Airlines ticket on the route flying a YX-braded flight between Denver and Milwaukee, and a F9-branded flight between Denver and Sacramento...or a Midwest Airlines ticket on the route flying all Frontier-operated flights.

Prior to this, the only code-share flights to SMF were via MSP on Delta/Northwest. The only Midwest-Frontier code shares for sale as Midwest were a group of mountain destinations like ABQ, RAP and DUR.

Also, the Frontier site shows all of Midwest's destinations on their route map, and you can book routes like DEN-GRB. However it seems spotty as well at the moment...I was only able to get DEN-GRB to work around the holidays (although I didn't try a lot).
Old Dec 7, 2009, 1:07 pm
Suspended

Programs: CharlesPoedyOB
Originally Posted by knope2001
Among the changes being run through appears to be increased YX/F9 code share options for sale on midwestairlines.com.

Checking Sacramento-Milwaukee on 12-28, returning 1-14, you can book a Midwest Airlines ticket on the route flying a YX-braded flight between Denver and Milwaukee, and a F9-branded flight between Denver and Sacramento...or a Midwest Airlines ticket on the route flying all Frontier-operated flights.

Prior to this, the only code-share flights to SMF were via MSP on Delta/Northwest. The only Midwest-Frontier code shares for sale as Midwest were a group of mountain destinations like ABQ, RAP and DUR.

Also, the Frontier site shows all of Midwest's destinations on their route map, and you can book routes like DEN-GRB. However it seems spotty as well at the moment...I was only able to get DEN-GRB to work around the holidays (although I didn't try a lot).
I also could not get it to work for any I tried. Maybe the site is just very busy?
Old Dec 7, 2009, 1:30 pm

Originally Posted by Zion21
I also could not get it to work for any I tried. Maybe the site is just very busy?
No, it's a system glitch. Bookings can, however, be made on sites such as Orbitz or Travelocity. I believe that you can also book on Frontier's site, without any problems.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.