Wiki Posts
Search

LGA Slots

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2009, 11:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: OnePass, AAdvantage, TrueBlue, HHonors
LGA Slots

I noticed that Midwest is pulling the mainline service to LGA (from both MCI and MKE) on Nov 2. This leaves just the same routes to be run the Midwest contract carrier Republic Airlines. Will Republic be picking up the exra flights or will Midwest be letting the slots go?
Old Oct 29, 2009, 12:19 pm

Originally Posted by Seat13c
I noticed that Midwest is pulling the mainline service to LGA (from both MCI and MKE) on Nov 2. This leaves just the same routes to be run the Midwest contract carrier Republic Airlines. Will Republic be picking up the exra flights or will Midwest be letting the slots go?
Republic owns Midwest and will be picking-up the extra flights once the remaining 717s are removed from the fleet next week.
Old Oct 29, 2009, 12:33 pm

Programs: Midwest Miles, AirTran A+ Rewards
Originally Posted by Seat13c
Will Republic be picking up the exra flights or will Midwest be letting the slots go?
Good question! I heard on Airliners.net that once the YX cert is gone so are the DCA and LGA slots that were awarded to Midwest. So I am confused and I am waiting for some airline insider to confirm this.
Old Oct 29, 2009, 12:56 pm

Originally Posted by flyYX
I heard on Airliners.net that once the YX cert is gone so are the DCA and LGA slots that were awarded to Midwest.
Not true.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.