Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Middle East including Egypt > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Al Ain tours from Abu Dhabi

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2023, 3:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AP AS BA

I am a solo traveler (male 43 years old of Asian descent) planning on doing the "Al Ain Oasis Tour" from Abu Dhabi on 28 March 2023. It needs a min 2 passengers so would anyone like to go with me? I am willing to subsidize your costs. Please send me a private message.
Old May 28, 2023, 3:31 am

Hi, I believe that if this is your first time visiting Abu Dhabi you will not need to go to Al Ain City! The city is not very interesting compared to Abu Dhabi itself, it is the capital city of UAE with dozens of interesting things to do including its marvel mosque of Sheikh Zayed, Ferrari Park, Yas Island, Emirates Palace Hotel, Louvre Museum, Qasr Alwatan royal palace, and much more of adorable things to do if you are on an Abu Dhabi stopover! So who may love to let all that behind and go to such a calm city like Alain with no much funny things to do?! I believe you may need to rethink about it.
If you insist; I recommend you a public bus from Abu Dhabi bus station to Al ain city. It is around 2 hour's drive and it charges like 25 Dirhams. A bus should could each 30 minutes. So you could do that on your own and save money if you are solo.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.