Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Middle East including Egypt > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Transfer Time at Doha Airport LHR to KTM via Doha (DOH)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2022, 11:53 am
Original Poster

How much time would I need to transfer in Doha Airport from a British Airways flight arriving from LHR to a Qatar Airways flight departing for Katmandu (KTM)? I have been rebooked and now have just under two hours. I'm scheduled to land from LHR at 23:45 and their flight scheduled to depart at 01:30. Thanks, BT
Old Jun 26, 2022, 12:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Originally Posted by Skuse
How much time would I need to transfer in Doha Airport from a British Airways flight arriving from LHR to a Qatar Airways flight departing for Katmandu (KTM)? I have been rebooked and now have just under two hours. I'm scheduled to land from LHR at 23:45 and their flight scheduled to depart at 01:30. Thanks, BT

Hi,

If on one ticket, it should not be a problem at all ( I did EDI-DOH-SIN and even with transit security I was in the departures lounge in 15 mins after leaving the aircraft

Regards

TBS

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.