Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Middle East including Egypt > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Dubai: Services Offering Testing in Hotel

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 6, 2021, 10:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP 3 MM; Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite

Are there any services in Dubai that offer testing in one's hotel? I used a similar service in Belgrade last month and it was super easy w/ results back that evening or, worst case, the next day. Cost is not a factor as I'm not paying - just want ease and convenience.

Thanks!
Old Oct 7, 2021, 1:27 am

Programs: EY Platinum
There are a few. LifeDX springs to mind. Medcare too.
Old Oct 7, 2021, 4:12 am

Programs: Skywards, QF FF
There are now many providers that offer home testing for a reasonable price. I don't think you'd encounter any issues requesting one of these services to come to a hotel.
As an example: Emirates Home Nursing, Just Life, Health to Home, and many more. Just google 'home PCR test Dubai' and make sure they're licensed by the DHA.
You can even order on Careem now (the equivalent of Uber) - see screen cap below.

Grog and Global Adventurer like this.
Old Oct 7, 2021, 6:17 am

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold, IHG Silver, Choice Platinum, Wyndham Gold
Originally Posted by petit_manchot
There are now many providers that offer home testing for a reasonable price. I don't think you'd encounter any issues requesting one of these services to come to a hotel.
As an example: Emirates Home Nursing, Just Life, Health to Home, and many more. Just google 'home PCR test Dubai' and make sure they're licensed by the DHA.
You can even order on Careem now (the equivalent of Uber) - see screen cap below.

This is fantastic 👍.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.