Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Middle East including Egypt > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Where to get rapid COVID test in DXB for US entry

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2021, 1:38 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Looking for a place I can book a time in advance, get a test that meets US entry standards and get the results in a few hours. The cheaper the better. Any ideas?
Old Apr 10, 2021, 1:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by 747-800i
Looking for a place I can book a time in advance, get a test that meets US entry standards and get the results in a few hours. The cheaper the better. Any ideas?
What airline are you flying with?
Link---> https://www.emirates.com/au/english/...y-destination/
Where can I get tested for COVID-19 in my destination?
Check this list of authorised COVID‑19 test laboratories in each of our current destinations. This includes a list of COVID‑19 test laboratories in Dubai.

For more information about special rates and COVID‑19 PCR test requirements for travel to and from Dubai, go to our Travel requirements for Dubai page.

For information about COVID‑19 test requirements for travel to our current worldwide destinations, go to our Travel requirements by destination page.

If you do not have the correct travel documents and required negative COVID‑19 test certificate you will not be able to board the flight.
Old Apr 10, 2021, 2:40 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Flying QR DXB-DOH-LAX

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.