Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Middle East including Egypt > Middle East
Reload this Page >

TLV Airport Hotel: Finding a filly flexible rate?

TLV Airport Hotel: Finding a filly flexible rate?

Old Dec 30, 19, 9:15 am
Original Poster

TLV Airport Hotel: Finding a fully flexible rate?

I will be flying from Europe to TLV on Saturday night Feb 8th, with very tight connection in ATH on two separate tickets. If Iím lucky enough to actually make my connection in ATH, Iíll need a place to stay in TLV (near the airport, eg Ramat Gan) for that one night. As you can imagine, Iíd like that hotel reservation in TLV to be as fully flexible as possible, in case I no-show. However, Iíve had no luck finding any such flexible rates offered by any hotels around the airport! Iíve called a few places and theyíve simply referred me to their websites which have 24-72 hr cancellation policies. Any ideas?

Last edited by IAATM; Dec 31, 19 at 8:09 am Reason: Misspelling title
Old Dec 30, 19, 10:48 am

Programs: Delta Kryptonium
How about paying for the reservation with the Chase Sapphire Reserve card, that includes travel insurance - wouldn't that cover the hotel cost if you miss the connection? I don't know if having two separate tickets makes a difference. Maybe call Chase & find out (or if you have another card that includes full travel insurance like the CSR card call that card).
Old Dec 30, 19, 12:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by rubesl View Post
How about paying for the reservation with the Chase Sapphire Reserve card, that includes travel insurance - wouldn't that cover the hotel cost if you miss the connection? I don't know if having two separate tickets makes a difference. Maybe call Chase & find out (or if you have another card that includes full travel insurance like the CSR card call that card).
+1, but Ive been lucky in that those few times that I didnt make my flight and I called the hotel to inform them they CXed w/o any penalty my res. But it was a chain hotel where I held elite status. Barring that either Id purchase ins or use a CC that will cover me

that said I dont know of any hotel any more where they allow a CX at any time w/o penalty

Search this Thread
Search Engine: