Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Middle East including Egypt > Middle East
Reload this Page >

How to sign up for Disney plus from outside the US?

Old Nov 18, 2019, 3:49 am
Original Poster

Hello

I'm trying to sign up for Disney Plus from the KSA, I know it's not available in Arab countries yet and for that I used NordVPN and connected to American server, but still cannot sign up because it requires a credit card issued by the same country that my VPN is connected to, does anyone knows a way around that?

Thank you
Old Nov 18, 2019, 7:39 am

Programs: Delta Kryptonium
Use a relative's or friend's credit card?
Old Nov 18, 2019, 8:53 am

Programs: United MileagePlus, SkyMiles, AAdvantage, NEXUS
Make sure it's a VPN that'll work for streaming because D+ might flag VPN IP addresses the way Netflix does. HMA (or HideMyA$$) has specific IP addresses for streaming in the US and UK. And yes, you need to use a credit card for someone who lives in the US or something and just pay them monthly, or have someone share their login info with you if they're subscribed.
Old Nov 18, 2019, 1:52 pm

Programs: AA PLT, 1MM, Global Entry, UA GLD, TSA PRE
Would be better to get a shared login. Disney is allowing 8 logins per account or something like that.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.