Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Middle East including Egypt > Middle East
Reload this Page >

TLV Dan lounge printer/fax facilities

Old Jul 16, 19, 7:49 am
Original Poster

I will be flying on LX in C class ex-TLV and understand I'll have access to the Dan Lounge. I may want to review a longish document prior to and on my flight and was wondering if there are facilities to print in the lounge? Is there a charge for printing? I also saw online that there is a fax machine in the lounge - do they charge to receive faxes?

Also, am I likelier to have more quiet to concentrate in the B or the C concourse lounge?
Old Jul 16, 19, 11:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The B Lounge has very limited hours as does the new E Lounge. The C Lounge I think is 24/7

AFAIK there arent any printers available for our use, 2 computers which are extremely slow if even working, never saw a fax so it might be behind the reception counter where they will have to hand the pages to you if at all.. Never was in the E Lounge tried to a few weeks ago when departing from an E gate but was denied entry being told its B or C at that hour. many times when Ive gone to the B since departting from a B gate there was a sign saying go to The C lounge, not worth the walk with so little time before leaving.

Assuming both are open if quite is what you want, then go to the gate area , I kid you not, The Dan Ls are mini zoos, an empty gate area by far will be better if quiet is what you seek

Search this Thread