DXB Transit Hotel

Old Nov 10, 18, 10:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards Platinum, AA EXP, AS MVP75K, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, IHG Spire
DXB Transit Hotel

These transit hotels inside the gate areas in T3 of A,B,C I need to book through a third party for work, namely Orbitz.

I can't seem to figure out once you book the room do you get it for 24 hours, or only a certain amount of time? I don't see blocks of time on Orbitz and they appear to be full nights, or a full 24 hours I should say since they let you arrive at anytime. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks
Old Nov 20, 18, 7:07 pm
Zol
Moderator: Emirates Skywards and Qatar Airways Privilege Club

Programs: EK Gold|EY Gold|Bonvoy Ambassador| IHG Plat|HHonors Diamond
This is a transit hotel and they do sell rooms for 3, 6 and 12 hour slots so logic dictates that your stays should be for at least 18 if not 24 hour slots. You can confirm by contacting them ([email protected]).
Old Nov 20, 18, 10:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards Platinum, AA EXP, AS MVP75K, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, IHG Spire
I have to book with Orbitz. What makes me think it is a 24hr cycle is itís very expensive like $190, and doesnít specify hours on orbitz. Whereas when you book the airport hotels in Singapore on orbitz, they do specify 6 or 12 hr periods.

Search this Thread