Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Middle East including Egypt > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Dubai / Abu Dhabi / Sharjah hotel to watch New Year fireworks

Old Oct 16, 18, 10:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, AA Platinum, SQ Gold, Marriott Titanium

Hello,

We are planning a new year trip to UAE and one of the big agenda is to watch fireworks. Our problem is that we are a group of 6 (3 Oldish folks, my wife, myself and our 6 year old). We don't think with this group we can watch fireworks from a public place. Can anyone suggest a hotel where we can watch some good fireworks from the hotel room itself?

Sheraton and Le Meridien Abu Dhabi look good, but not sure.

Thanks in advance.
Old Oct 18, 18, 12:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, AA Platinum, SQ Gold, Marriott Titanium
Bumping...
Old Dec 3, 18, 1:25 am

Opt for burj khalifa at the top tickets. you can experience the best fireworks from there.Also, you can check out Best Desert Safari and some Dubai Parks and Resorts to watch spectacular fireworks.
Old Dec 3, 18, 8:45 am

Originally Posted by vishalgupta22 View Post
Hello,

We are planning a new year trip to UAE and one of the big agenda is to watch fireworks. Our problem is that we are a group of 6 (3 Oldish folks, my wife, myself and our 6 year old). We don't think with this group we can watch fireworks from a public place. Can anyone suggest a hotel where we can watch some good fireworks from the hotel room itself?

Sheraton and Le Meridien Abu Dhabi look good, but not sure.

Thanks in advance.
Don't know about Abu Dhabi, but if interested in Dubai then worth checking Sofitel Downtown, The Address. Hotels in the area will probably have minimum stay requirements. Alternatively, book hotels on Shk Zayed road within walking distance of Burj Khalifa and walk to the area to view the fireworks and walk back to your hotel. Don't rely on any public transport, not even taxis.
Old Dec 4, 18, 3:32 pm
Zol
Moderator: Emirates Skywards and Qatar Airways Privilege Club

Programs: EK Gold|EY Gold|Bonvoy Ambassador| IHG Plat|HHonors Diamond
In Abu Dhabi, definitely the four seasons on Maryah Island. Alternatively the St Regis / Etihad Towers / Emirates Palace for Corniche view
Dubai - The Address Downtown is your best bet but many surrounding options as well

Search this Thread