safe hotels in beirut July 2018

Old Jul 5, 18, 3:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: SQ, UA, Delta, BMI(RIP), Marriott Lifetime Platinum Elite, Hilton Diamond ( Thank Amex) Hyatt Discov
safe hotels in beirut July 2018

which are the safest value for money hotels in beirut as of now? is four points by sheraton in a safe area?
Old Jul 6, 18, 3:58 am

Programs: ME, EK, LH, IC
Hi! Beirut is relatively safe and The Four Points is in a "safe" neighborhood And you would be happy to know that the newly opened ABC Mall is a short walk away from the hotel (shops, restaurants, movie theaters, etc)... You might also opt for IC Phoenicia, Le Grey Hotel or The Four Seasons Hotel. Enjoy your stay in my city and if you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact me
Old Jul 7, 18, 9:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: SQ, UA, Delta, BMI(RIP), Marriott Lifetime Platinum Elite, Hilton Diamond ( Thank Amex) Hyatt Discov
Originally Posted by BEYFlyer View Post
Hi! Beirut is relatively safe and The Four Points is in a "safe" neighborhood And you would be happy to know that the newly opened ABC Mall is a short walk away from the hotel (shops, restaurants, movie theaters, etc)... You might also opt for IC Phoenicia, Le Grey Hotel or The Four Seasons Hotel. Enjoy your stay in my city and if you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact me
thanks. i just booked IC Phoenicia with points and cash 25000 points plus $55 per night. thanks
BEYFlyer likes this.

Search this Thread