Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Middle East including Egypt > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Credit cards that cover CDW in Israel (car rental)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2018, 2:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA - Platinum; Starwood - Platinum; Alaska - MVP75; IHG - Platinum; Hilton - Gold; Marriott - Gold

I have following credit cards and I was wondering if any one these credit cards covers the CDW in Israel:
American Express: Starwood Amex, Blue Business Amex
Barclays: JetBlue, AAdvantage Aviator
Chase: IHG
Citi: Citi Premier
Bank of America: Asiana
Old Feb 12, 2018, 2:20 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by kay_jay
I have following credit cards and I was wondering if any one these credit cards covers the CDW in Israel:
American Express: Starwood Amex, Blue Business Amex
Barclays: JetBlue, AAdvantage Aviator
Chase: IHG
Citi: Citi Premier
Bank of America: Asiana
not the nswer you are looking for, but I highly suggest you do what I do/did Call whichever CC you prefer to use and ask. Things are always changing from yes to no, and no to yes. Besides most times they will want you to have a letter acknowledging that the CC you are using covers it so you will have to call anyways. Most companys want a new letter every year so if renting today then if you rent next on 2/13/19 youd need a new letter

I know Citi TY covers so I would assume Citi Premier if theres an AF would as well, but maybe not , call up
Old Feb 12, 2018, 2:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA - Platinum; Starwood - Platinum; Alaska - MVP75; IHG - Platinum; Hilton - Gold; Marriott - Gold
Originally Posted by craz
not the nswer you are looking for, but I highly suggest you do what I do/did Call whichever CC you prefer to use and ask. Things are always changing from yes to no, and no to yes. Besides most times they will want you to have a letter acknowledging that the CC you are using covers it so you will have to call anyways. Most companys want a new letter every year so if renting today then if you rent next on 2/13/19 youd need a new letter

I know Citi TY covers so I would assume Citi Premier if theres an AF would as well, but maybe not , call up
Thanks. I would like to do more digging on Citi Premier and ask them to give me a letter.
Getting a letter would be a great idea to present to the car rental agency.
I also have the Costco card. Forgot to mention that.
What is AF?

Last edited by kay_jay; Feb 12, 2018 at 2:48 pm Reason: forgot few details
Old Feb 12, 2018, 3:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
In this context, I'm pretty sure that "AF" means annual fee.
Old Feb 12, 2018, 3:37 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by guv1976
In this context, I'm pretty sure that "AF" means annual fee.
thx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.